Business School Case Study

Exactly your dad was in WW2 your grandpa in civil war but your posting like a current employee instead of taking your afternoon nap. Your still pissed that the penicillin reps were overpaid and they didn’t do enough during the war. You probably complained it’s not fair when Upjohn reps got alligator briefcase but now you spend your days disparaging PFE.
Actually I was ready to cash out some Pfizer stock options and I wanted to see what this clown show was doing. And this is a public site- anyone can post here.
I have no idea how anyone was compensated for penicillin during World War II - and I could care less.
but, you wouldn't have a product to promote today if it had not been for the reps who came before you, because they actually had conversations with physicians that launched new products and increased sales - something that you have no idea how to do.
You have sucked the tit long enough - go get a real job.

Are you cook and loves to be in kitchen? Are you building houses in Haiti? Isn’t a real job the one that pays mortgage, vacation and 2-3 cars. The job that you show up is the job that gives you self respect. It’s a gift you give yourself. Your so focused on what you can’t do. So when you say the job sucks, your really saying you don’t like to work. How about work on the job in front of your computer right now.

Actually I was ready to cash out some Pfizer stock options and I wanted to see what this clown show was doing. And this is a public site- anyone can post here.
I have no idea how anyone was compensated for penicillin during World War II - and I could care less.
but, you wouldn't have a product to promote today if it had not been for the reps who came before you, because they actually had conversations with physicians that launched new products and increased sales - something that you have no idea how to do.
You have sucked the tit long enough - go get a real job.

You sound like a rep. Your sentence structure also tells me you must not hold a very difficult job either!