BioXcel

Bart here, I see the stock is in the $1.30s? Clowns in Commercial and Market Access must be proud. I'm glad I'm rocking my Barnie Fife self elsewhere. (I'm the REAL Bart, not those imposters. Imitation is the highest form of flattery though.)

I wish I had sold my stock during one of the previous "it can't go any lower" points. This is kind of screaming penny stock. Watching it drop is amazing. FYI, this is not Bart, but I sure wish they hadn't laid him off. This would never have happened while he was here.

I wish I had sold my stock during one of the previous "it can't go any lower" points. This is kind of screaming penny stock. Watching it drop is amazing. FYI, this is not Bart, but I sure wish they hadn't laid him off. This would never have happened while he was here.
Stock definitely started to plummet after Bart left. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Smart man, why jump aboard the Titanic? It really is bizarre how far and fast this stock has fallen. I guess that's the risk of biotech startups. You place your bets and you take your chances. Maybe it will recover in a few years, but in the meantime, what a mess.

Smart man, why jump aboard the Titanic? It really is bizarre how far and fast this stock has fallen. I guess that's the risk of biotech startups. You place your bets and you take your chances. Maybe it will recover in a few years, but in the meantime, what a mess.
Bart, you’re killing us!. Trying to be relevant. Just like you were after 3 failed MSL Director positions and a “consulting” phase Come on, guys! Not ALL of you can be Balistic Bart! VM called him asking him back . Love your imagination, Bart. Keep ‘em coming. You were the FIRST one they signed off on when layoffs began! That I DO know. You were the ultimate high-risk employee &.we all STILL talk about your brilliant mea culpa that afternoon. #dyinglaughing #clown

This company is a joke. Only the dysfunctional are left.
No, actually the fortunate are left. We still are being paid to work on a product we see value in & enjoy working with. We also have the door open to multiple opps should we need them. No dysfunction here, bro. You needs to stay focused on your field MSL role.