• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

I don't need GOOD LUCK because guess what I have all the benefits and features you boast about while being a rep. Jealous much..
Nice! You threw in your sales rep pitch. Benefits and features. You're a well-trained minion. Wrong, your education is mediocre. If it wasn't on par with some directional-state-u, you would not have a mediocre position, pharmaceutical rep.

Focus your thoughts and come back with something more epigrammatic. I don't speak dumb ass, so you'll have to explain what "jealous much.." means.

Pssst, you still have a small penis
You got me. Anonymous internet person said that I have a small penis. Why are you focused on my package size? Is that out of the Idiot Rep's Guide to Debate? When all is lost, throw out an imbecilic retort? Oh well, I'll keep hiding it under my Zimmerlis. You're intellectually inferior, and a clown. Take care. Remember, you must first empty the beer can before crushing it on your forehead.

You got me. Anonymous internet person said that I have a small penis. Why are you focused on my package size? Is that out of the Idiot Rep's Guide to Debate? When all is lost, throw out an imbecilic retort? Oh well, I'll keep hiding it under my Zimmerlis. You're intellectually inferior, and a clown. Take care. Remember, you must first empty the beer can before crushing it on your forehead.

you are a cunning linguist.

Nice! You threw in your sales rep pitch. Benefits and features. You're a well-trained minion. Wrong, your education is mediocre. If it wasn't on par with some directional-state-u, you would not have a mediocre position, pharmaceutical rep.

Focus your thoughts and come back with something more epigrammatic. I don't speak dumb ass, so you'll have to explain what "jealous much.." means.
Money talks BS walks; I think your pee wee brain and my hefty 401k from 20 years is Pharma will be able to comprehend that. Bye boo.

Money talks BS walks; I think your pee wee brain and my hefty 401k from 20 years is Pharma will be able to comprehend that. Bye boo.
Look at you! 20 years "is Pharma" and you are still making calls on entry-level customers. That's impressive. I hope that "20 years" is proudly displayed on your name tag. After seeing that, I'm sure that your practitioners trust you to help them make the right treatment decisions for their patients. You make me laugh, because you're a joke.

FYI, a 401K is not a stock portfolio, but you do you booboo! Your adolescent vernacular explains your career mediocrity. Even my pee wee brain discerns that you're an idiot.

Look at you! 20 years "is Pharma" and you are still making calls on entry-level customers. That's impressive. I hope that "20 years" is proudly displayed on your name tag. After seeing that, I'm sure that your practitioners trust you to help them make the right treatment decisions for their patients. You make me laugh, because you're a joke.

FYI, a 401K is not a stock portfolio, but you do you booboo! Your adolescent vernacular explains your career mediocrity. Even my pee wee brain discerns that you're an idiot.
I'm so glad your pee wee brain works?

Post 1213- how about the reps that stay less than a year at a company and milk company for major benefits before moving on to another stepping stone? Lies lies - fake people like this give Pharma reps a stinky rap. Karma will come just wait.

So we only lost 3/4 of a billion in 2020. I guess that's good?

But $60m in revenue. So that equals things out right? Lol

I like how they emphasize they still can borrow $500m. I’m sure the lenders are clamoring to give BH money.

Don’t think for a second this can continue and nobody gets laid off. Zero chance. It’s amazing how positive they sound when they are telling you the company is running out of runway. At some point, maybe start charging for the drug instead of giving it away and saying “we’re on our way to blockbuster status”

Net sales is a issue for all pharma. Basically have to give away the farm in order to get access, especially in a commodity market like migraine.

and this is not just the discounts and rebates paid out. The affordability programs are killers. Pick up coat of drug plus the admin fee to the program manager. That can lead to >100% payout which is not a good business prop.

Do you guys still have 2 reps directly overlapping in very small geographies? I thought by now they would have realized you are BSing calls and restructured to larger single rep territories.