Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

I’m in final stages of interviewing for a rep role. One with Biohaven and another with a different pharma company.

a couple questions, and please don’t answer with ‘run’ or ‘this place sucks’.

1-approx base salary for tenured rep (10+ years of successful sales)
2-how much, if any stock/equity as part of sign on?
3-I’ve heard company vehicle choices are solid. Any details?

I’m in final stages of interviewing for a rep role. One with Biohaven and another with a different pharma company.

Run. This place sucks.

Not to be a Jerk but these are questions you can and should ask during the interview process. Those are all selling points of why to come to biohaven. The vehicle is a Volvo car or SUV. Stripped down/ base model and I pay $225 a month for the SUV. I dont remember the equity at when I started but we just received more. There is also an employee stock purchase option at a 15% discount. What is the other company

Not to be a Jerk but these are questions you can and should ask during the interview process. Those are all selling points of why to come to biohaven. The vehicle is a Volvo car or SUV. Stripped down/ base model and I pay $225 a month for the SUV. I dont remember the equity at when I started but we just received more. There is also an employee stock purchase option at a 15% discount. What is the other company
I don't blame the person for asking here (I've done it too with other Pharma companies); If you ask the interviewer these type of questions, you're deemed for only wanting the bennies and not being a diligent working bee. Now that may NOT be the case for all of them, but you just don't know.

If you like being paid to do nothing, this is the place to be. Better yet if you like to be paid for you and your partner to do nothing then this would be your dream job.

If you like being paid to do nothing, this is the place to be. Better yet if you like to be paid for you and your partner to do nothing then this would be your dream job.
No one works. Great money and car. No access. My boss covers for us because he wants to keep all his money too. Yeah.. come work here. Easy peasy

You like hotties? This is the place!!