Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

That’s a major rip off. Granted, they are still taking care of gas, maintenance and insurance, but $200+/month is excessive.

I hope it is at least a nicely equipped car. Someone said Volvo S60? That’s not a bad car to drive around in. What sucks is you’re paying that amount/month but not getting to use the car often.

Never leave a brag book.

And never interview with a terrible company like Amgen.

I call BS on this one. We (Amgen) monitor all boards, I can assure you we didn't interview a Biohaven rep. We are the #1 cgrp drug and posted 2020 earnings of 25 plus billion.

We hire certain pedigrees, recruiting from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, etc. Our managers are also required to take annual psych evaluations, no joke.

As was stated before, we could have bought your company for cash many times. Instead, we bought Otezla from Celgene for 12 billion, bringing in a cool 500 million per quarter. You guys will never even hit 500 million per year, contrary to what your state skool analysts say.

Our Harvard analysts already forecast an epic failure with your pending indication. You are employed by the ultimate phony pharma co.

That’s a major rip off. Granted, they are still taking care of gas, maintenance and insurance, but $200+/month is excessive.

I hope it is at least a nicely equipped car. Someone said Volvo S60? That’s not a bad car to drive around in. What sucks is you’re paying that amount/month but not getting to use the car often.
Go buy your own S60, and see what it cost you monthly. Ungrateful and complaining dumb ass. We don't want you here.

Am I the only one who thinks posting your presidents club picture on LinkedIn is a little classless? If you won, that’s great. But keep in mind there are large numbers of people out of work, pharma continues to get a bad rap for pricing issues and yet we still promote with awards trips like Maui. Based on pandemic improvement, I highly doubt anyone gets to hawaii anytime soon.

congrats to the winners, but show some tact when posting these types of things to social media. ‘I’m so proud of my accomplishments in an otherwise difficult year...’. Really? Are you? Consider yourself lucky to be located someplace where Covid had minimal impact and our digital tools helped support your lackluster efforts.

Am I the only one who thinks posting your presidents club picture on LinkedIn is a little classless? If you won, that’s great. But keep in mind there are large numbers of people out of work, pharma continues to get a bad rap for pricing issues and yet we still promote with awards trips like Maui. Based on pandemic improvement, I highly doubt anyone gets to hawaii anytime soon.

congrats to the winners, but show some tact when posting these types of things to social media. ‘I’m so proud of my accomplishments in an otherwise difficult year...’. Really? Are you? Consider yourself lucky to be located someplace where Covid had minimal impact and our digital tools helped support your lackluster efforts.

I agree, so classless, but then again, everyone always wins when you have a territory in Texas.
Look at all the pharma reps who post the # of PCs on their LinkedIn profile, then scroll down to see all the job hopping they've done - 2, maybe 3 years at 1 company. Once that quota goes up they just jump to another company....ridiculous!

I agree, so classless, but then again, everyone always wins when you have a territory in Texas.
Look at all the pharma reps who post the # of PCs on their LinkedIn profile, then scroll down to see all the job hopping they've done - 2, maybe 3 years at 1 company. Once that quota goes up they just jump to another company....ridiculous!
you're both losers

This week’s ice will chill down their performance for 2021. Strike now if your iron is hot!

Hey my mediocre is the best I can be with the situation at hand and guess what I'm okay with that. Psssst, you're mediocre to and delusional.
My stock portfolio, paycheck, house, family, education, and position say otherwise, but keep on wishing, rep. Your mediocrity and lunch ordering skills are not valuable assets or skills. Psssst, good luck, you'll soon join the many other reps that are searching.

My stock portfolio, paycheck, house, family, education, and position say otherwise, but keep on wishing, rep. Your mediocrity and lunch ordering skills are not valuable assets or skills. Psssst, good luck, you'll soon join the many other reps that are searching.
I don't need GOOD LUCK because guess what I have all the benefits and features you boast about while being a rep. Jealous much..