Biogen Employees That Self-Posted Your Awards on LinkedIn - You're pretty F'd up!

YES!!!!!

Example:

Mary - 40 Vials
Joe - 65 Vials
Tim - 20 Vials
Ass 1 - 2 Vials
Ass 2 - 0 Vials
Ass 3 - 1 Vial

ALL WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ass #2 goes on LinkedIn - "I'm humbled by this award. Thanks to my matrix team" BLAH BLAH BLAH SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for speaking the truth!!! Several of us are so angry about this. This TBM literally is shameless. My girlfriend who works in another part of the country text me the LinkedIn screenshot. What a disgrace. Looking at individual vial rank, I did well but received nothing. My husband wants me to quit. It certainly is demotivating. My territory partner (who I trust and really respect) says the TBM is a complete nerdy dork in Florida.

These awards are another layer to help bury/scramble the evidence so that when they lay off people it can’t be deciphered as to the who, what, and why. Stop obsessing over it. It was done for a reason… Trust me. Haters gonna hate. And losers will always be losers. But figuring out the formula for why you are kept or not kept will be buried in all of this madness. Hello?

These awards are another layer to help bury/scramble the evidence so that when they lay off people it can’t be deciphered as to the who, what, and why. Stop obsessing over it. It was done for a reason… Trust me. Haters gonna hate. And losers will always be losers. But figuring out the formula for why you are kept or not kept will be buried in all of this madness. Hello?

Hello? Stop acting like you know everything. Your silly arrogance is absolutely annoying as hell. No one is obsessing over anything. You must be the LinkedIn poster lol. The awards are done and yes they are completely bogus. This has nothing to do with haters going to hate. It has everything to do with a slug that didn't do anything and gets awarded for it. Then has the gall to post it on LinkedIn as if they did. There are legit employees that worked their asses off and got nothing.

And by the way, no where on this thread was any discussion about who will be kept or not. You need to stop sucking that bong.

Hello? Stop acting like you know everything. Your silly arrogance is absolutely annoying as hell. No one is obsessing over anything. You must be the LinkedIn poster lol. The awards are done and yes they are completely bogus. This has nothing to do with haters going to hate. It has everything to do with a slug that didn't do anything and gets awarded for it. Then has the gall to post it on LinkedIn as if they did. There are legit employees that worked their asses off and got nothing.

And by the way, no where on this thread was any discussion about who will be kept or not. You need to stop sucking that bong.
Sniff sniff! You didn’t win the fake winners list. And now you have one upped yourself because you are at the very top of the whiners list. I bet you are a nightmare to have to listen to on team calls and everybody on there wishes they could put a sock in your bong mouth.

Sniff sniff! You didn’t win the fake winners list. And now you have one upped yourself because you are at the very top of the whiners list. I bet you are a nightmare to have to listen to on team calls and everybody on there wishes they could put a sock in your bong mouth.

Dude you are a serious douchebag

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for speaking the truth!!! Several of us are so angry about this. This TBM literally is shameless. My girlfriend who works in another part of the country text me the LinkedIn screenshot. What a disgrace. Looking at individual vial rank, I did well but received nothing. My husband wants me to quit. It certainly is demotivating. My territory partner (who I trust and really respect) says the TBM is a complete nerdy dork in Florida.

Is this for real? Is there anyone who thinks they will be at Biogen in a year? Will Biogen be Biogen in a year?

Yup! Completely insane that those w/ low to no vials would post that crap on LinkedIn.
And WTF is up with giving reimbursement managers and AALs P Club?! Why not give it to the whole company? P Club from MBOs, really? An ARM that had 1 vial which came from neighboring territory won!
Every single time that you think this place can’t get worse, it does. I don’t even want to attend this stupid fireside chat with Deb. What’s the point? They don’t listen to a damn thing, and they clearly don’t value us based on IC and how the whole biosimilar expansion has been handled.
What the heck is a fireside chat with Deb?

That’s pretty funny since the entire company is on fire so pretty much every conversation is a “fireside” chat!

I’m curious how they selected the lucky or are they the unlucky attendees?

That’s pretty funny since the entire company is on fire so pretty much every conversation is a “fireside” chat!

I’m curious how they selected the lucky or are they the unlucky attendees?

RBDs gave names of a couple of people on each team. It will be 8-10 reps on each call. It hasn’t been scheduled yet for the people in my region. I do not understand the point. They don’t listen to any feedback, and if she is going to share information, then share it with everyone. I’m sure that the of false rumors will be spread afterwards given the game of telephone that will ensue…well more than the norm.

RBDs gave names of a couple of people on each team. It will be 8-10 reps on each call. It hasn’t been scheduled yet for the people in my region. I do not understand the point. They don’t listen to any feedback, and if she is going to share information, then share it with everyone. I’m sure that the of false rumors will be spread afterwards given the game of telephone that will ensue…well more than the norm.
Good point about sharing info to everyone at the same time. The outcome of this will only be more rumors. I’m sure if will just be a bunch of fake nothing.

Is this for real? Is there anyone who thinks they will be at Biogen in a year? Will Biogen be Biogen in a year?

Yes. Yes, it is for real. Go look for yourself a the numbers online to see the losers that contributed nothing yet, get Presidents Club! At this point many of us know that everyone is toast, but it is sick how creeps like this who have not contributed at all post on LinkedIn and tell the world they are a performer. I didn't get the text like others, but I know who the nerd is. I'm in the top 25 in sales and they have zilch but appear like they did better than everyone else?

Yes. Yes, it is for real. Go look for yourself a the numbers online to see the losers that contributed nothing yet, get Presidents Club! At this point many of us know that everyone is toast, but it is sick how creeps like this who have not contributed at all post on LinkedIn and tell the world they are a performer. I didn't get the text like others, but I know who the nerd is. I'm in the top 25 in sales and they have zilch but appear like they did better than everyone else?

no I mean anyone not looking for a new job a year ago is a moron.

no I mean anyone not looking for a new job a year ago is a moron.

Oh its you again. The idiot that still is stewing he was rejected. Don't worry about any of us. Unlike you, we are more than qualified for a specialty job at a great company. Now stop obsessing with a company you don't even work at. Scary.

Who is he?

Oh its you again. The idiot that still is stewing he was rejected. Don't worry about any of us. Unlike you, we are more than qualified for a specialty job at a great company. Now stop obsessing with a company you don't even work at. Scary.

I’ve been out for months. I could say I saw the writing on the wall. What’s your story going to be?