Are there any happy employees at Biogen?

Black OP here...
I am looking to leave. But like other posters have stated, I'd like to improve my situation so I want to make sure I find the right job, with the right pay and the right culture...and a product that actually helps patients would be nice lol

Idk where you live but good positions with other companies do not come open a lot in my area. So it may take me some time to find my right next move but I'm def planning on leaving

Well most were hired at base pay in 150s with another 50k in bonus so it’s pretty tight here. Not saying it’s perfect but hell its pharma after all. New product is nice to have too.

Well most were hired at base pay in 150s with another 50k in bonus so it’s pretty tight here. Not saying it’s perfect but hell its pharma after all. New product is nice to have too.

No one got a 50K bonus. Certainly not the TBMs. It is not tight here. Latest estimates would be about 65% of employees looking for new jobs. Launch is a disaster. Majority of all physicians believe the drug should not have been approved and don't plan on using, drug likely be pulled. I guess you don't understand there are congressional hearings going on right now do you? I guess you don't know about the Black Onyx Project and there is a deep investigation going on?

No one got a 50K bonus. Certainly not the TBMs. It is not tight here. Latest estimates would be about 65% of employees looking for new jobs. Launch is a disaster. Majority of all physicians believe the drug should not have been approved and don't plan on using, drug likely be pulled. I guess you don't understand there are congressional hearings going on right now do you? I guess you don't know about the Black Onyx Project and there is a deep investigation going on?

Ok sure, “latest estimates would be about 65%.” You must be the same mental stooge who estimated Adu had a 25% chance at approval. I have an estimate for ya...... 99.9% chance that you’re a moron. Hahahahaha

Im sick of reading comments like "then why are you still here" when any fool knows that it can take a good three months to find a great job. No one that is good is going to take any shit job that comes their way and will hold out till they find a great job. Why jump out of one fire into another?

I will say that a lot of folks on the Aduhelm side are looking. It is a joke to stay here. The product is lame and the working environment is terrible. People will leave in due time. Guaranteed.

Im sick of reading comments like "then why are you still here" when any fool knows that it can take a good three months to find a great job. No one that is good is going to take any shit job that comes their way and will hold out till they find a great job. Why jump out of one fire into another?

I will say that a lot of folks on the Aduhelm side are looking. It is a joke to stay here. The product is lame and the working environment is terrible. People will leave in due time. Guaranteed.