Bio 5-Year Probation

anonymous

Bio is the only CRM company to be sitting on the corporate offender registry thanks to the $12m OIG settlement last year. Are the other guys just getting away with stuff and not getting caught or does Biotronik truly have a systemic problem doing business in a legal/ethical manner? Bio was under a DOJ investigation when I joined the company in 2010 and since then it seems like there's been at least 3 more government settlements that I know of. And it's not the only major litigation happening. There are 2 (maybe more) unlawful termination suits not settled and another whistleblower case pending. If the other guys have a worse record, they're obviously doing way better job hiding it.

Bio is the only CRM company to be sitting on the corporate offender registry thanks to the $12m OIG settlement last year. Are the other guys just getting away with stuff and not getting caught or does Biotronik truly have a systemic problem doing business in a legal/ethical manner? Bio was under a DOJ investigation when I joined the company in 2010 and since then it seems like there's been at least 3 more government settlements that I know of. And it's not the only major litigation happening. There are 2 (maybe more) unlawful termination suits not settled and another whistleblower case pending. If the other guys have a worse record, they're obviously doing way better job hiding it.

I also ate lead paint chips and drank my own urine as a child

RW is a greedy liar. What he can't take from reps through threat to sign bs contracts he tries getting by random firings designed to scare everyone else into submission. I'm glad some are fighting back and winning

RW is a greedy liar. What he can't take from reps through threat to sign bs contracts he tries getting by random firings designed to scare everyone else into submission. I'm glad some are fighting back and winning

Fight the power! It happens everywhere in this industry. Rise up and take it back!!!

He might be close to the end of his rope. Word is he's loosing allies in Berlin and he can't blamd COVID any more for missed forcasts

If it keeps happening, who's being held accoutable?

If it keeps happening, who's being held accoutable?
That's the beauty of settlements friend. Noone confesses, takes responsibility or admits guilt. You just pay and it goes away! Like Catholic absolution minus the uncomfortable confession part. Germany must believe these things are just a cost of doing business in the US because Biotronik continues to be a serial offender.

That's the beauty of settlements friend. Noone confesses, takes responsibility or admits guilt. You just pay and it goes away! Like Catholic absolution minus the uncomfortable confession part. Germany must believe these things are just a cost of doing business in the US because Biotronik continues to be a serial offender.

Wow, you sound like you know what you’re talking about. “Cost of doing business”. Interesting way to put it. However $12m isn’t much money compared to other settlements out there, is it?

Wow, you sound like you know what you’re talking about. “Cost of doing business”. Interesting way to put it. However $12m isn’t much money compared to other settlements out there, is it?
it’s not big 3 settlement for sure but it’s still 3-4% of annual revenue. more symbolic than anything but if you haven’t hit CM3 in several years and you still struggle to get on the rotation with customers cause they’re afraid you’ll get them deposed someday, hard to argue it was all worth it.

We completely deserve the ankle monitor. Anyone familiar with what went down in southwest over many years, most before RW, know the allegations are well grounded. Ryan, Max or whomever made the right move by settling and agreeing to the CIA. If they would have tired to fight it might have been the lights out for Bio in the USA.