Big Reorg Announcement today?

Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap...
Thanks for posting your response twice. Idiot.
How many times could you be wrong and keep posting. Why would I care what happen to building one? There in no value in anything down there anyway. Just a bunch of degenerates who wish they were raised in the New England area.
I have never seen such injustice (besides the so called scientists in the NJ/NY area) than what happened in the PATS game. Denver defense should have been flagged 15 times for late hits and pass interference calls. The refs were so incompetent that they had to come from Jersey. The PATS should get the first round pick and the money back. It was proven that nothing was done. It's called ideal gas law. Look it up. I would explain it but you would not understand it. Your IQ is not high enough.
PATS once again had a great off season. Received another great TE, RB and G along with draft picks. Super Bowl is a lock for next year.
What about Norte Dame? I can understand such bitterness. How could you not be? Irish, Boston, high IQ, money, HUB and so much more. Next time you post please try to be correct in what you write. That yap, yap, yap stuff only proves you can't form a sentence or thought. It might be the lead or something. Isn't all of NJ considered a toxic waste dump? Could explain a few things about the low IQ and little ones. Don't reply back. No need to make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are.

Please elaborate. Sounds like you have some inside info.

this fuck ass doesn't know anything. he's the same dumb fuck who started the whole thread and you'll notice, theres' been no big or major announcement. No lay-offs. This guy just sits basic all day and stuffs his ass with bananas or hamsters and posts on CP all day long instead of working. No need to show him any attention. His attention is the dildo up the arse, several times a day. Hows the tone doing anyway? You know what Im talking about

hq here: changes are coming. Just look at the performance: belsoma--not good; januvia-- good performance but generic competition and Merck is scared to death about alogliptin going generic; zetia/vyt gone by q3. There is not a lot left to sell.

hq here: changes are coming. Just look at the performance: belsoma--not good; januvia-- good performance but generic competition and Merck is scared to death about alogliptin going generic; zetia/vyt gone by q3. There is not a lot left to sell.

hq huh? really? Yeah right. hey bologna boobs, don't think so.

hahaha balogna boobs...really? Is that all you have? Resorting to 3rd grade name calling. I am trying to help you and give you a heads up but if you are too stupid to heed my warning...your loss. You are not very creative. I sit in open space near the diabetes marketing team...Jen, Meg, Todd and James. I hear lots. Be worried if you are in pc. I know I am the master of obvious.

hahaha balogna boobs...really? Is that all you have? Resorting to 3rd grade name calling. I am trying to help you and give you a heads up but if you are too stupid to heed my warning...your loss. You are not very creative. I sit in open space near the diabetes marketing team...Jen, Meg, Todd and James. I hear lots. Be worried if you are in pc. I know I am the master of obvious.
I am with you and am privy to all the future manpower planning. The vast majority of these loafers do need to be actively be looking for work.