Big Reorg Announcement today?

They can not use explosives, the front edge was identified as a toxic waste site in the 1980s.

Yes, that is why they are using shaped charges to break up the topmost layer of concrete, then break up the lower layers in a more controlled way.

Then the area will be declared a brownfield and there will be lots of jobs available for remediation.

Yes, that is why they are using shaped charges to break up the topmost layer of concrete, then break up the lower layers in a more controlled way.

Then the area will be declared a brownfield and there will be lots of jobs available for remediation.

I had alot of old stuff in a locker in One. Is it gone??

I saw them up in the executive conference room.
Currently sitting in the Sumneytown Inn partaking in a wonderful brunch. Ten demolition team members also in the bar. Speaking with them is eye opening, they are going to be on site for the next 10 weeks pulling down multiple buildings. Also learned that the Black Widow spider venom horse died.

Currently sitting in the Sumneytown Inn partaking in a wonderful brunch. Ten demolition team members also in the bar. Speaking with them is eye opening, they are going to be on site for the next 10 weeks pulling down multiple buildings. Also learned that the Black Widow spider venom horse died.

The demo team told me that Art Dilworth and David Hahn were found naked and unconcious. They were rescued.

Take a pic, upload it to a hosting service and post the link here.

Bet you wont, and we all know why.