Big Reorg Announcement today?

hahaha balogna boobs...really? Is that all you have? Resorting to 3rd grade name calling. I am trying to help you and give you a heads up but if you are too stupid to heed my warning...your loss. You are not very creative. I sit in open space near the diabetes marketing team...Jen, Meg, Todd and James. I hear lots. Be worried if you are in pc. I know I am the master of obvious.

Some of us DO appreciate the heads up. Thank you for the info and warning. Please keep us posted if you know a timeline for the massacre.

this fuck ass doesn't know anything. he's the same dumb fuck who started the whole thread and you'll notice, theres' been no big or major announcement. No lay-offs. This guy just sits basic all day and stuffs his ass with bananas or hamsters and posts on CP all day long instead of working. No need to show him any attention. His attention is the dildo up the arse, several times a day. Hows the tone doing anyway? You know what Im talking about
Did I just go into a time machine or what? It's called equal rights. Only two types of people would write such filth. A holy roller who does not respect the rights of others or someone who has a sibling (or half-sibling depending how dysfunctional the family is) who lives a different lifestyle where they don't respect or understand it. What is tone? Also no one understands what you are talking about. You are clearly disturbed and need help. Love is love. God is all about love.

Did I just go into a time machine or what? It's called equal rights. Only two types of people would write such filth. A holy roller who does not respect the rights of others or someone who has a sibling (or half-sibling depending how dysfunctional the family is) who lives a different lifestyle where they don't respect or understand it. What is tone? Also no one understands what you are talking about. You are clearly disturbed and need help. Love is love. God is all about love.

Hi Art Dilworth and Dave Hahn!

Don't give me that crap about "what is tone." You know what it is. And no, Im not disturbed. I just don't take it in the ass like you do. Hows that for tone jerk off?

Don't give me that crap about "what is tone." You know what it is. And no, Im not disturbed. I just don't take it in the ass like you do. Hows that for tone jerk off?
You are disturbed. You have OCD and a control freak. What the hell are you writing about? Who do you want or think is reading this? You are searching for something. I hope you find it. It's safe to say it's not here. Who are you looking for?

I have arrived in St Lucia early yesterday afternoon and rapidly transported to the hotel reserved for the elites. Waiting for me was the usual influentially astute top of the human pyramid. I enjoy their company and of course deplore yours the bottom of the primate pyramid.
Golf is planned for the morning, tee off at 8. Once completed we will luncheon at the villa and participate in lively conversation and social interactions. Be assured you will not be discussed but only mocked.
The transport has arrived!

I have arrived in St Lucia early yesterday afternoon and rapidly transported to the hotel reserved for the elites. Waiting for me was the usual influentially astute top of the human pyramid. I enjoy their company and of course deplore yours the bottom of the primate pyramid.
Golf is planned for the morning, tee off at 8. Once completed we will luncheon at the villa and participate in lively conversation and social interactions. Be assured you will not be discussed but only mocked.
The transport has arrived!

8 am. Hell, I can't get up that early anymore since I joined pharma. I'll save that for a real job.

BTW, you need to trade your thesaurus for an education. "influentially astute"?

Thanks for the LOLs as usual.

8 am. Hell, I can't get up that early anymore since I joined pharma. I'll save that for a real job.

BTW, you need to trade your thesaurus for an education. "influentially astute"?

Thanks for the LOLs as usual.
LOLs to dregs like you, give me a break! I only associate with the cream of society, the wealthy, the producers, the payors the power brokers. Delislinger lifestyle not in my work ethic only money accumulation!

hahaha balogna boobs...really? Is that all you have? Resorting to 3rd grade name calling. I am trying to help you and give you a heads up but if you are too stupid to heed my warning...your loss. You are not very creative. I sit in open space near the diabetes marketing team...Jen, Meg, Todd and James. I hear lots. Be worried if you are in pc. I know I am the master of obvious.

You're a stupid shit. Where's the dreaded announcement dick ass? Like I said- your little prick face doesn't know squat. Keep licking though lard ass. Brown it. You know what I'm talking about-don't you?