• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

AZ was always Good to Me.

As someone who was at the tail end of what you speak and now dealing with these IDN's/systems, you are 100% correct. Be THE resource. Know your shit. I mean way more than a glossy piece. Take the time to read deeper about the products, diseases, competition and the business environment they operate in. It will make a difference.

You are correct, they more you know about your products and they competitors the better. I launched Lipitor in 1997 in Lynchburg area....for Parke-Davis. I knew the all about it, and Zocor, Mevacor..etc. I was the 3rd territory to get a 50% market share. #1 was Boston...#2 was New York...both these area did the studies...Lynchburg....no studies or any info. I was also on the Board of the AHA in Lynchburg.

Gotta check out Howard Stearns interview with Sammy Hagar. There was rumor that he was choice #1 for our Lipitor Launch meeting in Hawaii instead of Sheryl Crow. That would have been awesome!

Do you all in field sales still get the home office Christmas card signed by commercial training and development? Those were always so nice and miss then now that I'm a retired AZer. We were always treated so well and AZ was always good to us.

Charlie Watts was a truly underrated drummer. RIP Charlie

You are 110% correct. He was super he has had his own little band that he would go on tour with.

Plus, I just saw the Rolling Stones Video on YouTube; Don't be Angry with Me. Wow, best video ever. It was made in 2015 I think..using old film footage of the The Stones.....I'm Happy with them!

Looking to score two premium tickets to the Stones concert in Chicago, June 27. I want to take my 16 yr old grandson to see the greatest rock band of all time! AZ was always great to me and my family.

While not the Stones, a number of us AZ alumni will be rocking out at the Judas Priest concert in Boston on April 25th. Come Join Us! "You've Got Another Thing Coming" AZ rocks!!!