Avinger

look i don't need to sling shit. I know the facts. Last day will be Thursday. It is what it is. If both say things are ok they are lying. There is a co Terence call that just got finished or is about to end that spelled out to all the left over employees that the riff happened. Neither of them were on it. The word is out. Damien over played his hand and was offered a job as a manager and he declined and was let go. Greg opened his mouth too much and was jettisoned because he is a liability. Gibbs is the new VP of sales and he will probably do a good job if given the opportunity. Damien and Greg both led with the "put fear in people" mentality and that is a perfect recipie for failure. Both loved to take credit for other people's work and never took care of their people. Jensen they are gone and will have a hard time finding work. Maybe Damien can sell the gwagon and pay his bills that way.

I've known Double D a long time. He in fact did separate from Avinger today but it was on his terms. He will end up in a better situation. He wins at everything he does. Malvern Prep Athletic Hall of Fame, outstanding student athlete at Villanova, successful rep, hot spouse and he dominates the octagon at Daddis MMA.

God Speed Double D

Athletic Hall of Fame? What sport? Synchronized swimming?