Avinger

This is an unprecedented opportunity to buy into a stock that is sure to rise. We have seen the bottom and it's all upside. I could easily see an acquisition at $4 or $5 (which is cheap). The strategy is sound. Restructure and focus on profitable markets, once acquired by Abbott shift the products into the vascular bag. Get in now folks, the stock won't be here for long.

I agree about getting in on the stock now. It's nowhere to go but up.

One look at these incompetent Avinger fools and their childish rants shows exactly why this tiny rinky dink shit of a company is going under. DONT EVER APPLY HERE AT ABBOTT SLOUCHES !

One look at these incompetent Avinger fools and their childish rants shows exactly why this tiny rinky dink shit of a company is going under. DONT EVER APPLY HERE AT ABBOTT SLOUCHES !

There's some good folks over there still but not many. Most of the garbage (DD, Santillo, etc) got canned yesterday. I'm sure the rest will be let go soon enough. Avinger has run out of time.

• cafead   Apr 11, 2017 at 09:39: PM
By request, we've created a new board for Avinger. We'll be moving this discussion thread over there, but we encourage you to start new threads so all subjects aren't concentrated in a single thread. This will make the board more useful.