Avinger

I just stumbled on this thread. I worked at Avinger for about a year and I can't agree more with the comments about senior management. Completely clueless and in way over their heads. They hired people with no experience as leaders. My time at Avinger was the worst year I've ever spent in my career. I liked the technology but the company and no strategy and did not ever listen to the field. The biggest moron of them all was Joe Rafferty. That guy is a complete imbecile. I was shocked when they hired him especially after what I had heard from all the Pathway folks. Poor decision after another and a company culture that was garbage! I'd love to see them go out of business.

I just stumbled on this thread. I worked at Avinger for about a year and I can't agree more with the comments about senior management. Completely clueless and in way over their heads. They hired people with no experience as leaders. My time at Avinger was the worst year I've ever spent in my career. I liked the technology but the company and no strategy and did not ever listen to the field. The biggest moron of them all was Joe Rafferty. That guy is a complete imbecile. I was shocked when they hired him especially after what I had heard from all the Pathway folks. Poor decision after another and a company culture that was garbage! I'd love to see them go out of business.

Truth be told! Right on target. This company is full of bumbling idiots and it all starts at the top with the CEO, who I can't believe has not been fired by the board of directors at this point! Something is not right with this company....

And yes, Rafferty is a total idiot! He's been fired at every job he's been at. I worked with him at Guidant and he was not well liked there either. Fortunately, nobody will ever hire the guy again!

This is the week that Avinger stock finally dips under $1.00 and becomes a penny stock. Mark my words. I'm calling it!
Full riff happening today. 34% of the company is being laid off. SHIT SHOW!! Run by idiots.
They finished at 65%ish to plan in Q1 with one piece of capital making up about 10% of the plan number. Coupled with the bulks done around the country and they realistically finished at 50%. Damien is an idiot and couldn't find his ass with a compass and a map. CEO is enept and will drive it into the ground.

A lot of good people will have their lives changed forever today. Don't forget that. It really is too bad. Such a poorly run company. Could be so much better but they continue to screw the people who work the hardest.

Oh and Greg Santillo is still a DICK!!!