• Tue news: Lilly’s tirzepatide cuts diabetes risk. JNJ combo wins FDA nod in lung cancer. JNJ buying V-Wave. Lundbeck ups guidance. 23andMe inching closer to cancer immunotherapy. See more on our front page

Avinger

AVGR laying people off this week. Heard first hand from a rep today. He thinks it won't be long before they throw in the towel. Only 10 reps out of 40 or so selling anything at all.

I also heard from several folks that this is indeed true.Yup, Elvis,The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny all confirmed layoffs and poor performers.

Avinger is winning, Find me a stock that had double digit growth today... I'm waiting... At the end of all this nonsense Double D and his hot wife will ride off into the sunset in their G Wagon! Jokes on the haters. Gregs a good dude too

Avinger is winning, Find me a stock that had double digit growth today... I'm waiting... At the end of all this nonsense Double D and his hot wife will ride off into the sunset in their G Wagon! Jokes on the haters. Gregs a good dude too
This run they've been on the past 2 days may be short lived once it's announced DD has taken a position with Abbott on the 4th.

Avinger is winning? Are you fucking kidding me? The company is bleeding money and the stock at one time was at $27 and today it's it's it less than two dollars. Explain to me how they're winning? They are staring at chapter 7 right now… Just a matter time before the doors shut for good

Oh yeah, the stock is on fire!!!
Tomorrow is the big day. We've had a void since SC, DP and BD departed and it shows based on our performance and the way BSX has taken us to the woodshed. Rob Ford got his man; DD, and we now have a true visionary sales leader. The word is Abbott really ponied up with an impressive offer and his given Damien complete autonomy over all Vascular sales.

Let the good times roll.

Dude, you sound angry. The technology is decent.

Not angry at all. Just think Avinger is full of shit. Not a fan of the technology. You want to see real OCT imaging, go look at Dragonfly by St. Jude/Abbott. The Lightbox is way overpriced and Pantheris is average at best. Ocelot is a complete waste of money. There's a reason why the technology has not caught on and the company is struggling.

Not angry at all. Just think Avinger is full of shit. Not a fan of the technology. You want to see real OCT imaging, go look at Dragonfly by St. Jude/Abbott. The Lightbox is way overpriced and Pantheris is average at best. Ocelot is a complete waste of money. There's a reason why the technology has not caught on and the company is struggling.

Panther is better than average. How much reading do you do before speaking on a topic?

Panther is better than average. How much reading do you do before speaking on a topic?

Dude… I don't have to read, I've seen the device in action and it's nothing special. There's a reason why so many physicians have gone away from directional atherectomy. I know the market and I also know that physicians prefer other technologies to Pantheris. How much do you want to bet that Pantheris, Avinger, the lightbox, and ocelot will all be off the market soon enough

So, the guy was right who posted that DD was going over to Abbott. It was just announced that DD has accepted a new position as senior janitor in the Abbott Santa Clara office. He started today by sweeping the floors!