Argenx

Hostile work environment - upper management does not care about sales force. When people try to speak up, they are silenced, even fired. Even HR managers Sales force run like big pharma. Many sales lost due to this.

Sound familiar RM and BR????A number of individuals with a petulant and sophomoric attitude with one goal in mind: their personal advancement, grow their fiefdoms, and whose idea of collaboration is to reinvent the wheel and make boisterous demands. This makes for a very difficult culture and work environment. Personal ambitions compromise collaboration and undermine and trivialize attempts at establishing and standardizing processes and procedures. "Us vs. them" inferiority complex, fear of failing and of saying "no", lack of accountability.

Wow. Someone has an unnatural obsession. Btw, this is not JM or RM so stifle your response.
Just an observation that you clearly have an inferiority complex.
Also, you are not anonymous. Very obvious based on posts who you are. You are sad.
Good. Then don't give me a hug next week. I hate fake people getting by on ass kissing and stealing others ideas. Save your hug for France. Anyways, I never could get my arms around you.

I love to watch people act the fool kissing ass all over, meetings are the best entertainment. Oh and BR, KM and RM sucking Tims ass for a couple days perfection
Blockbuster drug with less than 38 percent conversion rate during launch year. Drug sold itself. Idiots did not know what they were doing. Busy kissing butt. Tim head in clouds.

Blockbuster drug with less than 38 percent conversion rate during launch year. Drug sold itself. Idiots did not know what they were doing. Busy kissing butt. Tim head in clouds.
No shit. This meeting is a waste. Fakeness level is high. Like other failures here, the leadership failed to get at home sub-q indication. Still, easy paycheck with little work.