Argenx

you are wrong. Change of ownership will result in full vesting
No he's right. The outcome of your unvested RSUs depends on the acquisition. The new company could keep the same vesting schedule and terms as argenx or the new company could take the unvested RSUs and incorporate them into the new company's equity compensation plan (whether that is equity, bonuses, etc.). The new company could also just cancel any unvested RSUs. It's all dependent on the details of the merger agreement and the acquirer's compensation strategy. So it's true... we could be working for big pharma under the same shitty circumstances waiting for any equity to vest.

No he's right. The outcome of your unvested RSUs depends on the acquisition. The new company could keep the same vesting schedule and terms as argenx or the new company could take the unvested RSUs and incorporate them into the new company's equity compensation plan (whether that is equity, bonuses, etc.). The new company could also just cancel any unvested RSUs. It's all dependent on the details of the merger agreement and the acquirer's compensation strategy. So it's true... we could be working for big pharma under the same shitty circumstances waiting for any equity to vest.
Read your agreement. Supervesting on acquisition. Most likely would pay out in cash and new company would offer new shares to keep us unless they decide they don’t need this team.

Culture taking a hit from global re-org - Unclear roles & responsibilities.Weak leadership, scattered vision and poor expectations,toxic atmosphere HR partner supports company only, not employee.

I have personally experienced bullying, incivility, and yelling between leaders in meetings. I have had leaders treat me and people in our meetings as children, reprimanding them, embarrassing them.The most recent re-org was intending to correct many of these culture issues but little was done to put leaders in place who are empathetic, supportive, and lead to develop their teams.

Culture taking a hit from global re-org - Unclear roles & responsibilities.Weak leadership, scattered vision and poor expectations,toxic atmosphere HR partner supports company only, not employee.

I have personally experienced bullying, incivility, and yelling between leaders in meetings. I have had leaders treat me and people in our meetings as children, reprimanding them, embarrassing them.The most recent re-org was intending to correct many of these culture issues but little was done to put leaders in place who are empathetic, supportive, and lead to develop their teams.

BS

Sounds like the weak one who needs Mommy to hold his hand is you. Culture is turning around since DD left. Your big pharma culture is over. If you need someone to tell you what to do and how to do it every day go elsewhere.

The hub sucks. Why do we keep UBC they have no clue, they piss offices off. Keep calling and calling for no reasons. They take too long to do easy work. Supposed transformation seems like it is making it worse. The people in the hub are not experienced, it is like a kindergarden training ground.

The hub sucks. Why do we keep UBC they have no clue, they piss offices off. Keep calling and calling for no reasons. They take too long to do easy work. Supposed transformation seems like it is making it worse. The people in the hub are not experienced, it is like a kindergarden training ground.
You can't change things if the same people in charge will not change or are unable to. The imbeciles in charge here are inept. Vyvgart sells itself but sales are lower than they should be because we can't get our act together with the hub and Market Access.

You can't change things if the same people in charge will not change or are unable to. The imbeciles in charge here are inept. Vyvgart sells itself but sales are lower than they should be because we can't get our act together with the hub and Market Access.
Spot on! Never seen a company with such a low conversion rate.

Still operates like a small startup, even though there are well over 200 employees and an approved drug. Proud of poor work/life balance. Reviews and goals are meaningless. No mentorship. Everyone is burned out and management doesn’t care.

Hired some like 6 months ago that was supposed to fix the hub and we get the same BS and nothing changes, can't convert scripts. Hold up everything, have no idea about insurance benefits. The person they hired said we are transforming the hub. BULL they just recycled the employees hoping no one would notice. Recycled unqualified people and blame the field.