• I am happy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unhappy

• This is the worst experience of my life

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting stuff you guys profer. It would be interesting to see how many of the "pole smokers" were legit before Coy brought them here, or CMS started that whole family line? As for the post about Kevin, you are somewhat right. He does like short, compact answers.....the ones he gives you. If you offer an opinion or observation that differs from his, your road becomes very short (Rich, Luker, Hopkins, Packard,Windt, etc...). He makes decisions in a hasty, personality based world. He is an authoritative schmuck that WILL get his before it is all said and done. Saddest thing is, if the shareholders or JCM ever woke up and saw what was going on before the plane hit the ground it COULD be saved. But, alas it never will happen! Too bad, used to be a good place.

I knew this would eventually surface; Miguel Miranda using false experience on his resume. Everything eventually comes to the light.
This was reported to DN in HR and DV, legal, in 2007.
Nothing happens to those protected by Coy Stout: David Poole, Lynn Selzer, Miguel Miranda.
This is not hearsay, either.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Interesting stuff you guys profer. It would be interesting to see how many of the "pole smokers" were legit before Coy brought them here, or CMS started that whole family line? As for the post about Kevin, you are somewhat right. He does like short, compact answers.....the ones he gives you. If you offer an opinion or observation that differs from his, your road becomes very short (Rich, Luker, Hopkins, Packard,Windt, etc...). He makes decisions in a hasty, personality based world. He is an authoritative schmuck that WILL get his before it is all said and done. Saddest thing is, if the shareholders or JCM ever woke up and saw what was going on before the plane hit the ground it COULD be saved. But, alas it never will happen! Too bad, used to be a good place.

The good old days: 1999-2004, then came Stout, Pool, Young, Miranda, Ruby.
Someone was not on their watch. Sad to see so many unhappy.
Good to be out!!!!!!!!!

This whole chain is horse shit...the only people unhappy at Gilead comes down to division specificity.

CV is a giant primary care sales force lucky to work for a specialty bio tech

PAH has a tough gig so you get complainers

CF is in a rut from a supply stand point

HIV is kicking ass and if you compain there, you're an idiot

HBV is solid

HCV...pending

The 5 that are happy are:

Jim Meyers
Kevin Young
John Martin
Clifford M Samuel
Kristen Bennett
John Milligan
KB doesn't work here.

As for the rest of you miserable People, that's your choice. Stay where you're miserable, or go find something else...if you're so special. Lots of challenges with kpis, and hard line culture, but gtfu, and don't drag everybody else down...obviously most of the people who come to cp are probably here to bitch, so of course the majority responding are miserable. You're all clearly brain surgeons by thinking everyone hates gs. Most of us know it's a job, with a company that is hugely successful, and many people are out of jobs. So I really hope you whiners leave...really, really soon.
Dead. Fucking. Weight.

KB doesn't work here.

As for the rest of you miserable People, that's your choice. Stay where you're miserable, or go find something else...if you're so special. Lots of challenges with kpis, and hard line culture, but gtfu, and don't drag everybody else down...obviously most of the people who come to cp are probably here to bitch, so of course the majority responding are miserable. You're all clearly brain surgeons by thinking everyone hates gs. Most of us know it's a job, with a company that is hugely successful, and many people are out of jobs. So I really hope you whiners leave...really, really soon.
Dead. Fucking. Weight.

ANGRY SPICE!!! Go to a shrink!!

KB doesn't work here.

Dead. Fucking. Weight.

Great post, totally agree. There is no perfect job out there, so I'll take the one with the best pay check and the brightest future. People like the original posters are who make me look even better at the end of the year.

I used to be. LOVED this company until I changed who I report to and have faced discrimination and abuse. Our HR rep is buddies with my manager. So, I guess I need to check in to lawyers. Sad.

Yes I am very happy. This company pays competitively, expects big but delivers big. I have no issues. Many of the folks posting here are very unprofessional and should be ashamed of their language and attitude. Those kind of posts prove you will not be happy no matter where you go because you are a miserable person. Nonetheless, please leave, we don't need people like you around.

I worked at this shit company as I moved up through the biotech career path...thought this was a good move; boy what a big fing mistake! Worst experience of my life, and so glad I got out; one of the happiest days ever when I left. If you are interviewing for a position, don't believe all the lies and bullshit..

JUST FYI YOU IDIOT UPPER MANAGEMENT AND MANAGERS...WHEN YOU HAVE HIGHLY EXPERIENCED REPS THAT HAVE BEEN VETED, WITH EXCELLENT CREDENTIALS, YOU DO NOT MICRO-MANAGE THEM! THAT JUST PISSES US OFF AND WE QUICKLY START LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPPORTUNITY, AND YES THEY ARE THERE..GILEAD IS NOT THE ONLY KID ON THE BLOCK. DO YOU STILL HAVE SOME GREAT REPS THERE, YES BUT THEY ARE ON THE WAY OUT AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE...THE MAJORITY OF THEM CALL ME BITCHING WEEKLY TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR LATEST PATHETIC IDEAS...BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN KEEP YOUR BROWN-NOSES AND MOVE THEM UP TO THE MANAGEMENT "KOOLAID" DRINKING STRATEGY LADDER...AND THE ONLY REASON MOST OF THE VETED REPS HAVE NOT LEFT YET IS DUE TO WAITING ON THEIR STOCK OPTIONS...THEN THEY CASH OUT AND LEAVE...TOO BAD YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KEEP US, HAVE SOME GOOD PRODUCTS AND A GOOD PIPELINE...BUT TRY SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS WITH UNDER-EXPERIENCED REPS...GUESS WHAT, WE ARE YOUR FRONT LINES....IF THE REPS DON'T SELL OR CAN'T, THEN YOU IDIOTS AND MANAGEMENT AT HOME OFFICE DON'T HAVE JOBS SOON...LET THE REPS SELL WITHOUT YOUR MICRO CRAP..IT ONLY SLOWS US DOWN..AND THE STUPID ASS COMPUTER WORK..JESUS, DID YOU HIRE US TO SELL OR BE MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES...SO GLAD TO HAVE CLIMBED OUT OF YOUR SHITTER COMPANY...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

GILEAD IS A MUCH BETTER COMPANY WITHOUT YOUR NEGATIVITY AND SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. I HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED WITH THIS TREMENDOUS COMPANY FOR THE MAJORITY OF MY CAREER AND HAVE SEEN SIGNIFICANT MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH'S THAT HAVE TRANSFORMED PATIENT'S LIVES WITH HIGHLY INTELLIGENT RESEARCH AND SCIENCE. THE INDUSTRY HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU---IT IS ABOUT THOSE LIVING WITH UNMET MEDICAL NEEDS. I HATE TO TELL YOU BUT YOUR INTELLIGENCE BAROMETER WENT TO "0" WHEN YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS COMPANY. THE INDUSTRY IS NOT THAT BIG AND I COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT 'FANTASTIC' OPPORTUNITY YOU WENT TO WORK FOR. GILEAD SCIENCES THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A SMALL PART OF COMMUNICATING AND MARKETINGTHE TREMENDOUS WORK THAT YOU DO TO IMPROVE THE WELL BEING OF SO MANY PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO MICRO MANAGE TO ENSURE THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAILS PROVIDE THE MOST INSURMOUNTABLE IMPACT. LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT 2013!!