• I am happy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unhappy

• This is the worst experience of my life

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My god 87% of you are not happy. This is despite the success of Gilead and your options. It goes to show you money doesn't buy happiness. Glad to be leaving. This makes me feel better about my decision!

My god 87% of you are not happy. This is despite the success of Gilead and your options. It goes to show you money doesn't buy happiness. Glad to be leaving. This makes me feel better about my decision!

Plenty have left leaving hundreds of thousands of $$ on the table because this place is not worth the shit on my shoes. Plus not everyone has $$ in options.

Hey Guys, I'm in the process of interviewing for a position working for one of the 'only 6 that are happy' according to this forum. Can I get an idea of where you all work and why you are not happy? It would be very helpful to know ahead of my interviews! Thanks.

To the above post: You have got to be kidding me if you are taking this survey at face value!!! Ask the same person who has been logging in over and over again if it is really that bad here at Gilead and ask them how much is their stock worth??

To the above post: You have got to be kidding me if you are taking this survey at face value!!! Ask the same person who has been logging in over and over again if it is really that bad here at Gilead and ask them how much is their stock worth??

Stock is nice, but no gaurantee. The quality of life is awful and at this point, do I need to be miserable for the next decade so that I "might" make a profit on my stocks? I would much rather have a good QofL and invest my money wisely and pass on the stock.....it is that bad!!!!

Obviously you do not work for Gilead. This place has the worst QOL around. Everyone looks to fuck you over.

Hey Guys, I'm in the process of interviewing for a position working for one of the 'only 6 that are happy' according to this forum. Can I get an idea of where you all work and why you are not happy? It would be very helpful to know ahead of my interviews! Thanks.

Come on board and welcome to the "Fag Boat". Just like the Love boat from the late 70's.

This place has to have one of the worst corporate cultures around. They way they treat and operate is really fucked up. All are a bunch of back stabbing, throat cutting fags. Need I say more. Come on board and see for yourself.

First of all, you can only post once.

Secondly, I do not work for Gilead, I am a recruiter and posted the same survery on several company message boards.

And Finally, I feel sorry for all of you since you rank as the worst place to work. What it tells me is to harvest talent from your ranks and not send any of my clients to work for your company. It is unfortunate that this word is out about you people. I hope things will turn around for your sake. Good Luck!

And don't flatter yourself because you are getting a lot of recruiter calls. In our business, all of you might as well have a bull's eye when it comes to being a recruit candidate.

First of all, you can only post once.

Secondly, I do not work for Gilead, I am a recruiter and posted the same survery on several company message boards.

And Finally, I feel sorry for all of you since you rank as the worst place to work. What it tells me is to harvest talent from your ranks and not send any of my clients to work for your company. It is unfortunate that this word is out about you people. I hope things will turn around for your sake. Good Luck!

And don't flatter yourself because you are getting a lot of recruiter calls. In our business, all of you might as well have a bull's eye when it comes to being a recruit candidate.

You are right, The gig is up, if you stay too long, you will be viewed as a slacker loser because everyone knows Gilead sales force does not work, has nothing to do and are a bunch of suck ass fag losers who bitch all the time. Mangers are worth SHIT who will sell their mother to get ahead. Overall, Gilead has one of the worst reputations in the Pharma industry. I say Pharma because your not Biotech.

Gilead is DONE. If you have the fucking balls to leave do it now and take control of your life and reputation.

I left and walked from my options. Believe me it was worth it. How much was it worth, over 500K. I don't have options anymore, but I make more money and I am respected as a professional. Trust me, the money isn't worth trading for your mental health. Also, there are no guarantees that your options will be the same value tomorrow. It only takes one scandal to make the bottom drop out

I left and walked from my options. Believe me it was worth it. How much was it worth, over 500K. I don't have options anymore, but I make more money and I am respected as a professional. Trust me, the money isn't worth trading for your mental health. Also, there are no guarantees that your options will be the same value tomorrow. It only takes one scandal to make the bottom drop out

Good for you. I am next very soon. Gilead is a one hit wonder with Viread. If any bad news comes out on Viread, Gilead will fold and the stock will be worthless. The rest of their portfolio will not be able to handle such a hit.

Gilead is all about demoralizing their own sales force for some fucked up reason.

I have a couple of words for you ASSHOLE::

XANAX, LEXAPRO AND PROZAC!!!