Anyone out there gotten a religious exemption?

I don’t understand what religion exempts people from doing something that helps protect other people and society from sickness and death.

Most religions do teach sacrificing one’s own comfort, pleasures and needs for others but not against others.

Hate thy neighbor?

I know there’s crazy zealots out there but the anti-vaxxers sound desperate and afraid, not crazy zealous.

This exemption goes with what religion?

Hate thy neighbor?

I think most religions teach personal sacrifice yet anti-vaxxers are super stubborn and uncompromising. They won’t get vaccinated to save a child or a grandmother let alone society.

That is not a good religion. That is a doomsday cult. “I want out of the compound, I don’t want to drink the kool aid. Don’t start that fire and for goodness sakes, tell your 3 wives not to point those guns at me.”

This is Us!!

Hate thy neighbor?

I think most religions teach personal sacrifice yet anti-vaxxers are super stubborn and uncompromising. They won’t get vaccinated to save a child or a grandmother let alone society.

That is not a good religion. That is a doomsday cult. “I want out of the compound, I don’t want to drink the kool aid. Don’t start that fire and for goodness sakes, tell your 3 wives not to point those guns at me.”

This is Us!![/QUOTE
Going to be a very dark winter. Baaaaa, baaaaa.

I love how libs know more about Qanon than conservatives.
Know enough about Qanon by reading horrid stories about what Qanon cult followers do. Like the guy in Santa Barbara who murdered his 2 young children- one just a baby) with a fishing spear because he was convinced they were possessed with demon DNA from his wife. He learned about that from Qanon…..not nice people. A cult for psychos.

Hate thy neighbor?

This is Us!!
Fuck your grandma

So glad you finally showed up and told us who you really are. This is the attitude of those seeking a religious exemption.

Hopefully, someone is brave enough to stamp those exemptions: DENIED!

You need to read the book 'American Marxism'.

Learn a few things about how you came to not believe in freedom-medical freedom! Freedom to choose. No one is able to make a medical choice for me other than me.

I know 4 people that have submitted them, 1 person 6 weeks ago, and the others just recently. No one has heard back. My guess is it will be a Friday at 4:45 email…all good people, hope they get the exemptions.

I know 4 people that have submitted them, 1 person 6 weeks ago, and the others just recently. No one has heard back. My guess is it will be a Friday at 4:45 email…all good people, hope they get the exemptions.

I don’t understand what religion exempts people from doing something that helps protect other people and society from sickness and death.

Most religions do teach sacrificing one’s own comfort, pleasures and needs for others but not against others.

Hate thy neighbor?

I know there’s crazy zealots out there but the anti-vaxxers sound desperate and afraid, not crazy zealous.

sucks to suck......dude

These mandates are harsh.

I think people are wrong about vaccines but the fear is real and palpable. Plus, people have a right to be afraid or wrong in our country.

How can people who mitigated the risk of infection for a year before vaccines were available yet kept working - loading trucks, stocking shelves, treating patients, teaching kids, etc., now be fired over a vaccine?

Let’s go Brandon!!!

My employer (not PFE, but another big Pharma) appears to be approving lots of religious exemptions. I’ve seen the letters from two people whose were approved and they took the fetal tissue route. Probably helped that PFE tried to hide the fetal tissue aspect of vaccine development and testing.

That said my employer was very clear in stating that religious and medical accommodations are only temporary and circumstances could change whereby vaccination would be required for all employees, no exceptions.

Accordingly, I told them to stick their mandate, their exemption rules, and their POS corporate culture where the sun does not shine.

I am out and never felt better.