• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Anyone having fun in Dallas?

anonymous

Is anyone really happy to be at this meeting? Counting down the time to where I can go to my room and curl up in fetal position and cry. Joking but it feels that bad and we get to do all this for 2 more days. There is this feeling of despair in the room.

<

Hell no. Demoralizing. I’ve hung in there but I’m out of gas to keep going.
Man a lot of original people gone. See empty spots, new faces.
Everyone deserves to be happy whether you like it here or you want to move on, no judgement is how it should be. I overheard couple people talking about disloyal people that left?? Give me a break. That’s the kinda public talk that should be stopped. No one is disloyal because they aren’t here anymore. GTFOH!
Always a few people that just get stupid drunk at these meetings like me. Cheers to bottom barrel drug and company. Your right pal 2 more days.

I’d rather be giving my two screeching cats a bath, stuck with my in laws in a cabin with no tv or WiFi, sleep deprived with triplets, and sitting next to someone with bad BO on 12 hour flight than be here.

Reading these posts confirms why I left this company. I didn’t think it could get any worse but it has. I took paycut to get out of Sun and I’m happier and I’m not aligned with a crooked company anymore. I couldn’t look people in eye and sell them on a terrible Hub or a FRM that would never be available to help. It’s not the sales people but they are ones that take a beating everyday.

Is anyone really happy to be at this meeting? Counting down the time to where I can go to my room and curl up in fetal position and cry. Joking but it feels that bad and we get to do all this for 2 more days. There is this feeling of despair in the room.

I am going to finish a whole bottle of Glenlivet tonight. I need it !

People were hitting the bar pretty hard last night. How’s everyone feeling today? Ready for some role playing and success stories? Who will be grabbing the mic glorifying their success stories today?

People were hitting the bar pretty hard last night. How’s everyone feeling today? Ready for some role playing and success stories? Who will be grabbing the mic glorifying their success stories today?
Isn’t is crazy that our medical derm reps have a separate POA meeting because there’s so much ill-will between the field teams ?
I’m fairly new, how’d that happen ?

We all know who will be grabbing the mic...the first runner up is Texas, the winner is Texas. The RSMs will have each person say something and we all applaud and then Texas will grab mic again. Same shit different meeting.

Isn’t is crazy that our medical derm reps have a separate POA meeting because there’s so much ill-will between the field teams ?
I’m fairly new, how’d that happen ?

It started with the arrogance of FL and ST. they were going to cherry-pick the med Derm group. But I think only 1-2 went over. Then, they said Ilumya reps had to be paid 30-45k more in base. And they shoved that in the med derm field teams face. And allegedly the med reps trashed Ilumya to their docs.
The Ilumya reps came in with attitude and arrogance. And so the sh!t starts to fly before POAs, then, we have to break up the POAs to keep a real confrontation from taking place. Wouldn’t be surprised if COE trips were in different hemispheres !
I feel like I’m at an elementary schoolyard.
Lousy lunch.

Dang! Don’t miss SUN or
those meetings at all. Prayers and high hopes for greener pastures to all still there and enduring the agony. Is Dallas still being obnoxious? How and why has manager not said pipe down? Self awareness PLEASE

We all know who will be grabbing the mic...the first runner up is Texas, the winner is Texas. The RSMs will have each person say something and we all applaud and then Texas will grab mic again. Same shit different meeting.

Sounds like you want to be in TX. I’ve heard they are the only Team who has stayed together since they were hired. Lots of great reps with tons of experience, great RSM. And they aren’t the only winning team..... several others too...

Dang! Don’t miss SUN or
those meetings at all. Prayers and high hopes for greener pastures to all still there and enduring the agony. Is Dallas still being obnoxious? How and why has manager not said pipe down? Self awareness PLEASE

Well, I for one appreciate your thoughts and prayers. You’ll be kicking yourself in a year or so for leaving. The only agony endured at SUN was with people like you hating.....and STILL ARE? Get off our site you troll and enjoy the job you left SUN for. (And stop obsessing over Dallas. Whatever that’s about)

I am resigning in 2 weeks, so i actually had fun detailing him. It felt very good to not give a shit about his critique. Oh and I was also 3 vodka tonics in!

two-imprisoned-rowers-in-a-ship-sit-next-frank-cotham.jpg