• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya TM to RSM to NSD Changes: Anyone Interested?

I disagree. Too many posts reference things that are very current.

I think it’s a mix of more current employees and some former. Appears to be a lot of talk about Ilumya from current TMs and about other division’s disdain for Iluyma people. Who gives a flying F. Do your job whatever it may be and stop the hate towards everyone else. Nothing good comes out of it. Believe me the people on certain teams know how bad it is and let them deal with it.

Most/all of the posts come from ex employees. You will see the posting here decrease as time moves on. They will have their new companies to write about.

Who cares if they’re xSun employees.
What they are saying is true. Maybe they’re venting, and maybe they’re trying to tell people what they wish they’d known before they joined the company

As a former employee, I still have many friends working at Sun. I hoped for success for them because they're good people who were grossly misled and trying to make the best of their situation. 80% are also very actively looking for another gig. All the infighting is very sad, but also a direct product of the Sun environment.

As a former employee, I still have many friends working at Sun. I hoped for success for them because they're good people who were grossly misled and trying to make the best of their situation. 80% are also very actively looking for another gig. All the infighting is very sad, but also a direct product of the Sun environment.

I’m a former Ilumya TM and I like you have friends still on that team who I wish the best. Lots of good people totally screwed by lies from senior leadership. I feel bad for those trying to get out. Everyone I still talk to is looking to leave. People are stressed, sick, and exhausted from all the bull crap. It’s a toxic environment. When the 3 ASDs were announced people, people in East were upset by their ASD. Toxic levels will be through even higher now. Good luck to everyone looking to get out and those that choose to stay.