Any truth to Zimmer's trabecular implant?

Hi, I'm from europe . Here many people say that tm implants are broken in the bone because the Implant is laser solderingin the center of the body.
2 cases in france of broken Implant, and in Italy many IMPLANTS With seriuos bone loss at the level of trabecular matrix.

Have you other news on this?

Thanks

not enough people have used them in the states yet to see anything other than broken screws. I'll keep my eyes open for the bone loss, then the cover-up, then the eventual class-action lawsuit.

Hi, I'm from europe . Here many people say that tm implants are broken in the bone because the Implant is laser solderingin the center of the body.
2 cases in france of broken Implant, and in Italy many IMPLANTS With seriuos bone loss at the level of trabecular matrix.

Have you other news on this?

Thanks

Hi

Im from Europe too. I live in alabama, no, rome, italy. Ummmmm.......im sorry im an idiot ID rep and have no clue what im doing on this planet. No, wait thats it...im from Mars.....no......i give up!

"Where am I? I'm in Boise, Idaho. No, wait a minute, I'm in Anchorage, Alaska. No, no, no, I'm in Casper, Wyoming and I'm in the lobby of a Howard Johnson's and I'm wearing a pink carnation."

Funny, just got a call on Friday from doctor of mine that placed a TM implant (sampled for free of course) that fractured during insertion. I hope ZMR convinces all their customers to convert to TM

Zimmer is the #1 giveaway company in the history of the so called "premium" segment. The reason they are is because nothing they sell is actually "premium" in quality. They are acutely aware of this fact. They then bloat the listed sale price just so they can bring down the average wholesale price to where it really belongs with their ridiculous "discounts" that doctors believe is some sort of deal compared to better performing implant systems. This places them where the product really belongs--amongst the bit players like Keystone, Neoss, etc. It's actually a brilliant strategy considering the limited worth of a "Niznick" technology, which is the only proven thing they sell.

TM is already a problem due to the fact that they BREAK. This is to say nothing of the fact that nobody knows how this thing will behave in funtion over time. Enough for me to pull the plug--smart doctors should do the same.

You don't know dick. NYU placed several TM's. All were successfull and they just "purchased" more of them. Nice try. They don't break. You are desperate and a tool.

No, I don't know dick because I am not a fag like you. They don't break they fracture. You are a desperate fag that needs someone's tool implanted in you.

No, I don't know dick because I am not a fag like you. They don't break they fracture. You are a desperate fag that needs someone's tool implanted in you.

Oh, did you just wet your pants? Sorry the TM Implant terrifies you. It should. We will relieve you of all of your Customer's 1 by 1. My guess is that you work for 3i. If the mass exodus from your organization wasn't enough to communicate to the market that your products suck then your 2-bit attempt to trash a high quality, revolutionary product like TM should tip everyone off to how desperate you and your organization are to get business back. Keep grasping at straws. You are running out of oxygen quickly.

...said the guy who starts every false thread on the dental boards. Hey, no credibility guy, get your car started and go do some damage control as yet another TM breaks in the near distance. Your arguments hold no water, just...like...you.

...said the guy who starts every false thread on the dental boards. Hey, no credibility guy, get your car started and go do some damage control as yet another TM breaks in the near distance. Your arguments hold no water, just...like...you.

Sorry, I'm not that guy you mentioned. Nice try. I really find it funny that all of you are so scared of this new Implant. You are clearly afraid because you know that the technology is legit and Customers are flocking to it. Can you say "future standard of care"?? Your arguments hold no water because they are factually "incorrect" and/or you are a lier. Have fun being that guy.

Sorry, I'm not that guy you mentioned. Nice try. I really find it funny that all of you are so scared of this new Implant. You are clearly afraid because you know that the technology is legit and Customers are flocking to it. Can you say "future standard of care"?? Your arguments hold no water because they are factually "incorrect" and/or you are a lier. Have fun being that guy.

You spelled liar wrong. Fractured spelling to compliment the fractured implants. LMFAO!!!

I'm sure it's you, because you always never fail to "sign" your posts with the same misspellings (lier) and you consistently capitalize words that don't need capitalizing (see: Implant and Customers). You have more tells than a middle-schooler playing poker.

I would have thought by now you could have cleaned it up due to the fact that I've mentioned this numerous times when you fake post things, but you are either too arrogant or too dumb to change. Actually, a blend of both.

Let me bottom line this for you one last time: There is no chance, I repeat, no chance, that TM or Zimmer take over the market. No one is, or ever has been, "scared" of anything Zimmer sells. Your giveaway reputation/Niznick line of stuff, your inability to make anything that really works or changes clinician behavior, and finally, representation from know-nothing clowns like yourself, sealed that deal long ago. All the top people I work with would never use your junk, especially TM, that already (predictably) is experiencing major issues. If all Zimmer reps have your personality and mental capability, then they are definitely dead in the water, product be damned.

Now, it's about that time for you to run along and pretend you're a doctor again. I'm anxiously awaiting the next poorly disguised volley to come across the bow on some other thread...

Yes you do not sell implants nor do you place them. If any Implant's rough surface becomes exposed to the oral cavity, bacteria has the opportunity to jump onto the Implant and eat all the integrated bone away. The key is to have a solid Prosthetic conection and proper Implant body design to reduce the opportunity for Crestal Bone Loss. Nothing exists on the market that is superior to Zimmer's TSV, TSVT and now TM as far as Prosthetic conection and Implant body design. Zimmer also has plenty of Study Data to back those claims including a 10 year Post Surgical Analysis of 267 Implants placed on 60 Patients. Only the best with Zimmer.

Nothing is superior to a Niznick HA Crap-Plant? Zimmer had nothing to do with it's inception, by the way. They call them Legacy somewhere else now for $150.

267 implants on 60 patients? Wow! I'm in! You guys are the investigation kings!!

You ever see fatigued, broken Zimmers? I have! Tons! the wedge-effect works WONDERS on the hex!!

Ever seen horrendous perio issues with HA coats cracking? Stay awhile junior, and count em up!

Don't worry. I'm sure TM WILL SAVE THE DAY! UH, OH...Snap, Crackle, FAIL!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say terrified? If you guys are not worried about TM, don't post any more fake garbage on this stupid worthless site. Go crawl back to your own company's miserable forum and post more nonsense for recruiters and unhappy reps to read. None of you have posted 1 piece of truth here. You are all just scared of losing your "really high end important customers" to some real new legitimate breakthrough technology.

Checkmate