• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

Our BU is running off a cliff. CB doesn’t care and has half moved on already. TN sold out the formers to get the job but should keep it as she was so blinded to separate the partnership that now it’s even worse and exposed how basic we are running things. Not to mention she’s made 3 poor RD hires that lack the ability to lead or are afraid of her. Either way they shouldn’t be there.
Let’s enjoy this time off and pray Murd sees how lack luster Hermes is compared to oh our competitors that are going straight for the jugular of our other competitors while we smell dandelions. Time to clean house.

Most SPOT on post on this thread. you totally nailed it!

KM is the real deal, she should replace both TN and CB. She understands the market, bigger picture and communicates well. Another fan favorite is RA but no way in hell he will break through the female glass ceiling. The Pedel gal is good too and helps our teams.

Totally agree and we're all doomed if shifts aren't made soon.

Not before we send NN a box of jammies, rainbow socks, glitter and a pink cap, enjoy Boyz. As for the album, heck ya, enjoy original scores such as-

"Do you hear what I hear? A beer" by KD

"Silent fight" an original score with CB & TN

"Nurtec is coming to town" by MK

"Male nuts roasting on an open fire" original score by the single gals

"Last Christmas" Bob B special message for our brand

"O' holy night [sh#t]" by our managed care team

"Twelve days of Webex calls" by the training department"

"Feliz Hermesdad" medical team debut song

"O' Christmas-rif tree" by accounting

Add your song to our secret Santa list, if chosen, you too can be onscreen with NN. If you lose, TN will require you to dress as "little drummer boy" for all to see. Let's rock baby!

Please come out with Volume 2 of the Neuro Nation Holiday Album. Your first album has gone platinum and needs a sequel.

Please come out with Volume 2 of the Neuro Nation Holiday Album. Your first album has gone platinum and needs a sequel.

Coming soon, please be patient, nn is vetting album 2 with potentental songs below

Twas the night before constipation

All I want for Christmas, is booze (kd)

O' tan n bombed, O' tan n bombed (kd2)

Sleigh ride...with no drug for CVS pts inside

Rockin around the oral cgrp tree

Ho ho ho, who do ya know (should go)?

Feed the world...if Krams goes on a diet

MSL- toe (c)rock

I saw CB kissing murdos ass

Those selected to sing these songs will receive a nn romper, a furry iPad cover along with a glitter seat cover for your Pelo

Coming soon, please be patient, nn is vetting album 2 with potentental songs below

Twas the night before constipation

All I want for Christmas, is booze (kd)

O' tan n bombed, O' tan n bombed (kd2)

Sleigh ride...with no drug for CVS pts inside

Rockin around the oral cgrp tree

Ho ho ho, who do ya know (should go)?

Feed the world...if Krams goes on a diet

MSL- toe (c)rock

I saw CB kissing murdos ass

Those selected to sing these songs will receive a nn romper, a furry iPad cover along with a glitter seat cover for your Pelo

How do you know this stuff about KD? I don't know how so many people know this?

no song list please
no band
no cookie shots
no smore maker
no puzzle
no meeting

Agree, the 12 days of Crapmas must stop and so should the 12 days of Tiffmiss. How about your male employees who aren't keen on coffee and confections? Males prefer

Sports Illustrated
Camouflaged gear for hunting
Cigars
Car wax and polish
Beef Jerky
Ammunition
Tools
Van Halen xmas cd

Stop the madness

Agree, the 12 days of Crapmas must stop and so should the 12 days of Tiffmiss. How about your male employees who aren't keen on coffee and confections? Males prefer

Sports Illustrated
Camouflaged gear for hunting
Cigars
Car wax and polish
Beef Jerky
Ammunition
Tools
Van Halen xmas cd

Stop the madness

I have it on good authority that 90% of these posts are from two SE reps who outwardly brag about it. Look, I get posting about too many tc's, but what's your beef with CB, TN, and females?
I also learned you both post about KD to throw readers off your sinister trail, you don't even know him. Please stop, do the right thing.

Thank you!