• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

This is our fault. We bitched loud to separate ourselves. I’m sure it was a mutiny from TN to replace Dave and Holly with the promise to turn this around. How’s it going now? I for one wish we had the old regime back. They listened and made adjustments based on feedback. The new party crew is way in over their heads. We have to face the reality of where the blame lies.

This is our fault. We bitched loud to separate ourselves. I’m sure it was a mutiny from TN to replace Dave and Holly with the promise to turn this around. How’s it going now? I for one wish we had the old regime back. They listened and made adjustments based on feedback. The new party crew is way in over their heads. We have to face the reality of where the blame lies.

Agree

Bring Holly and Dave back

Agree

Don't ya know? Men have no place in this BU or on the football field. Smooth move, discussing powder puff football while putting male RSD pictures up of them in bunny costumes. If this were the reverse, there would be rioting in the streets. This cosplay needs to stop. What next? Send Hollie Hobby ovens to us for Xmas, require us to go online and have a bake off?

Agree

Murdo is already aware that males were forced to wear rabbit costumes, it's going down. Add in the football story about females dominating and you've got a slam dunk. Males unite, no more:

Costumes
Baking
Pelo offerings
Singing

If this were the reverse, there would be street rioting and big payouts. These leaders have zero self awareness and would be fired at any other pharma outfit. Can't you simply host a meeting without demasculating gimmicks? Who approved this? CB, you are in charge, why do you let this loose cannon hijack field calls with her anti-male hate?

Don't ya know? Men have no place in this BU or on the football field. Smooth move, discussing powder puff football while putting male RSD pictures up of them in bunny costumes. If this were the reverse, there would be rioting in the streets. This cosplay needs to stop. What next? Send Hollie Hobby ovens to us for Xmas, require us to go online and have a bake off?

I could be wrong but didn't home office require males to build a gingerbread house a year or two ago. Or was it inbu?

Is the band doing a holiday album?

Not before we send NN a box of jammies, rainbow socks, glitter and a pink cap, enjoy Boyz. As for the album, heck ya, enjoy original scores such as-

"Do you hear what I hear? A beer" by KD

"Silent fight" an original score with CB & TN

"Nurtec is coming to town" by MK

"Male nuts roasting on an open fire" original score by the single gals

"Last Christmas" Bob B special message for our brand

"O' holy night [sh#t]" by our managed care team

"Twelve days of Webex calls" by the training department"

"Feliz Hermesdad" medical team debut song

"O' Christmas-rif tree" by accounting

Add your song to our secret Santa list, if chosen, you too can be onscreen with NN. If you lose, TN will require you to dress as "little drummer boy" for all to see. Let's rock baby!

Not before we send NN a box of jammies, rainbow socks, glitter and a pink cap, enjoy Boyz. As for the album, heck ya, enjoy original scores such as-

Add your song to our secret Santa list, if chosen, you too can be onscreen with NN. If you lose, TN will require you to dress as "little drummer boy" for all to see. Let's rock baby!

This is hysterical. Have to admit you are witty.

If I get another puzzle that my kids won't play with or a $5 marshmallow/choc/cracker machine, I'll throw it out the window.

When can we hear the band?

First time poster here. I had to applaud this post. It’s hilarious because it’s factual.

I’m sorry to see how destroyed we are with CB and TN running this. I agree with what’s been said DM would never have let it get this bad. This is not how the quality we launched with.

Time to go.

Hall of Fame post! Amazing! Fucking Genius

Love this