Acclarent

not a a manager...just a guy in the field that can sell. While you jerk off to cafepharma at 1 AM, Im sleeping, up early and selling in the filed. Now it is 1PM and i need to finish lunch and go play some golf. Fooooore! see you around bottom feeder!

Guess you weren't around when Fabian fired someone for golfing-oh yeah it was his best friend you dick fuck-keep posting how you golf all the time, we'll figure out who you are with an "open" next to what used to be your territory.

Guess you weren't around when Fabian fired someone for golfing-oh yeah it was his best friend you dick fuck-keep posting how you golf all the time, we'll figure out who you are with an "open" next to what used to be your territory.

How about another golfer who was canned on Friday? Same guy that bragged ALL the time about golfing during the week.

Acclarent is now looking to fill the open Management position in the upper midwest

speaking of "open", there was an "open" tee time at 2 PM...FFFFOooooreeeeeee! Ill stop by the 19th hole first to quench my Monday morning thirst!

speaking of "open", there was an "open" tee time at 2 PM...FFFFOooooreeeeeee! Ill stop by the 19th hole first to quench my Monday morning thirst!

hot one on the links today! Using my Acclarent golf towel to wipe my sweat-then another beer and confirm my day tomorrow. I love summer "dick fuck". "golf" is for closers putz!!

Oooooooh, nice job Dick tracy. Fabian's a douch bag anyway!

Yeah, who knew kojak worked here- maybe if he wasn't worrying about everyone else he would sell something and stop crying and blaming others for his failure! Jealous biotch..hey, look for some forensic evidence in this post Mr. CSI. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Golf is for closers and blaming management is for posers! Hahahahahahahaha!

what a whiner-WAAAAAH...I cannot hit my quota becasue I cannot sell a damn thing. Some of us here at Acclarent are killing it and it is the few who cannot compete that ruin it for others. Go out and sell and if you need to take so much time doing paperwork, there is something wrong with you. GO SELL Pharma!! I work maybe 40 hrs a week and manage to hit my numbers and enjoy my weekends. Loser! OOOh-hope you do not call the FDA on me!

You can't be that stupid so you must be that new not to know what the person was referring to regarding the FDA.

You can't be that stupid so you must be that new not to know what the person was referring to regarding the FDA.

I was being sarcastic DUMASS! Keep looking for clues to who I am...(I think the butler did it with the candlestick in the conservatory). -OR-just look above where you are in the rankings, though there are probably too many names to narrow it down HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! gotta go and get ready to sell something tomorrow while you troll cafe pharma and look for sympathy.Too bad your docs are not on the thread here-if so, you could try your pitch on one of them and get a hot lead. If you want we can role play at the next sales meeting and Ill teach you something. goodnight my little brown ring!

Here's my advice. Pack a lunch and some lube. You're gonna be in there for a while and hopefully with the lube you won't be walking outta there sideways like I was after the anal rape.

Just noticed your remark to a question someone posted about an interview. Is this guy really that tuff? Trying to keep my options open since I have other interviews lined up as well.

CULTURE OF WICKEDNESS, DECEIT CONDECENSION and NARCISSISM.

My only reason I'm still here as a sales rep is that I'm hoping JNJ wakes up soon and fires our E-Team. We all heard that JNJ was a great company to work for, but that's a pack of lies. We love our technology, doctors and clients - and serving them in the field. However, Acclarent management has destroyed our reputation. T

The JNJ Credo means nothing at Acclarent and our E-Team laughs at it, whips our sales team to death (even though we are the sole-drivers of revenue) and constantly tells us how worthless we are. When's the last time Fabian closed an account? Five years of time in Menlo Park but still no balloons at Stanford (or any other 'new sale' at an Academic center for that matter). What has Facteau done in the Bay area for the last 3 years...golfed? partied?

Getting rid of our E-Team -Bill, Pat, Matt and Alain - needs to be priority #1 and needs to be done NOW. But what will JNJ do... probably nothing. I have spent a few years with this company and they get rid of good people (Bob Wood) and promote incompetence (Matt Salkeld).

Pat Fabian is an evil man that only cares about one thing - MORE $. That's why reps have to product dump balloons in accounts to meet our insane quotas. This upsets clients and some have had throw away stuff with expired shelf life (i.e. MGT tells us to increase client par levels - even though Acclarent knows most of it will end up in the trash) In addition, Acclarent Sales MGT has gives ENTC's unattainable quotas (some in this company are 100%+ YOY) - and fires them for not attaining. It's impossible to keep doubling a territory when it's already well over $1M in annual sales. But what has JNJ done to help us... NOTHING.

The only way JNJ will listen is more HR complaints. However, many reps have already done that - and JNJ has done NOTHING. Maybe reps should sue. The only way JNJ seems to care is when they lose $.

The best cource of action has not yet been pursued. JNJ leaves us with no choice, since Acclarent Mgt is intent on destroying our lives (i.e. what's Friday mean at Acclarent - only 2 more days in the work week - Saturday & Sunday) by constantly driving us away from our husbands, wives and children though obscene amounts of paperwork... for 1 pupose only - to make themselves look good. But how about this - lets work 50-60 hrs per week (vs. 80-100) and spend the remainder of time with our families and helping our communities. That would make JNJ look great. But Acclarent Sales MGT doesn't care and won't change, so we'll have to start filing complaints with the FDA (i.e. searching for violations and turning them in). The FDA has to investigate every anonymous claim.

Maybe then (after a couple years, and millions of dollars in fines) they'll take notice and get rid of Fabian and his team of demons.

APPLAUD!!!!!

APPLAUD!!!!!

Fabian got to where he is through hardworking and you drag him down because you cannot meet his standards. Product works and that is all that matters- go sell and stop WASTING time on pharma boards. Ill say it again- I'm killing it this year, get my work done and still sneak in 2 rounds of golf a week-usually mow my lawn Friday mid afternoon so it is ready for weekend - though checks have been niiiice lately so have my neighbor mow for me- got some roll into next year- what a bunch of crybabies-really sad

Fabian got to where he is through hardworking and you drag him down because you cannot meet his standards. Product works and that is all that matters- go sell and stop WASTING time on pharma boards. Ill say it again- I'm killing it this year, get my work done and still sneak in 2 rounds of golf a week-usually mow my lawn Friday mid afternoon so it is ready for weekend - though checks have been niiiice lately so have my neighbor mow for me- got some roll into next year- what a bunch of crybabies-really sad

Products work, really? cycolps is a piece of shit, image is average at best and we're expected to sell it at an unrealsitic price for the quality. As exciting as it is to hear about your golf game and yard, some of us come on here to address the real issues.

sounds like an ABM to me. some real winner here especially the guys hired from the outside.

Products work, really? cycolps is a piece of shit, image is average at best and we're expected to sell it at an unrealsitic price for the quality. As exciting as it is to hear about your golf game and yard, some of us come on here to address the real issues.

Cyclops is the furthest thing from shit-need to know how to properly position it. Feature,function,benefit- that's how you sell. Cha Ching biotch!

It's a scope big deal. There are multiple scope Co. Out there. Cyclops is not going to increase Max business (face it and enough with the Conf. Calls).
Bottom line CyFLOPS is a dud and wiggle will be right there as well. Ped's ear tubes? It's a great idea but the kid won't sit still for the first tube in plant let alone the second tube while inserting a device in the middle ear.
My resume is on the street. I can make more than 180K else where without being treated like a pharma rep just out of college. Thanks for running this train int shitter...

Cyclops is the furthest thing from shit-need to know how to properly position it. Feature,function,benefit- that's how you sell. Cha Ching biotch!

FYI when you add things like Biotch at the end of your post, it weakens your message. Stay on topic without insulting. Anyone who has been here longer than a minute can sell and doesn't need to "feature benefit sell" respectfully, that is a pharma approach to a device and is not relevant. It is about quality and it is about being able to leverage and bundle to eliminate the competition. Cyclops is an epic fail along with Stratus. These products were to eliminate the competition and truly make us market leaders. Entellus has a balloon-what is setting us apart? New device to compete with Stratus coming out, why aren't we prepared? You have to be in management because you are failing to address the real issues and continue to insult and blame people on here. Please join the every growing list of managers in the unemployment line or start making the positve changes the reps are demanding.