• Fri news: Eisai/Biogen Alzheimers med. BMS earnings beat. Big Pharma unfazed by IRA. Indivior opioid settlement. Abbott CGM recall. —http://bit.ly/w28kSd — See more on our front page

Acclarent

This was the crazy thing about Acclarent. New codes that let docs make 10x the money using your product compared to the existing product. 3 major products launching this year (510ks signed sealed and delivered). Weak ass competitors selling inferior technology and paying you royalties every time they manage to sneak a case in. And the reps were all miserable!

Definitely some oddballs in field leadership but honestly I doubt you could do much better med dveice sales at this point. Once the ACOs kick in and start sending all the procedures to the office Acclarent will take off like a rocket.

Anonymous;402251 Definitely some oddballs in field leadership but honestly I doubt you could do much better med dveice sales at this point. Once the ACOs kick in and start sending all the procedures to the office Acclarent will take off like a rocket.[/QUOTE said:
Doubt we could do much worse when it comes to management and we all could do a lot better in device sales currently. The blame game is getting old and the lack of leadership is at the root of the problem. In office, scope, entellus are should have had a developed strategy in the middle of last year but managment is constantly behind the 8 ball and their incompetence is showing. How many more reports do we need to fill out to justify someone's job in management? Management should be nervous about numbers but their arrogance prevents the proper changes to be made to save the products and sales force. Time to get rid of all the "old timers" in management from the top on down. Some misguided religious fanatic on this page viewed this as "gossip" it isn't, candid dialogue is discouraged from Management and this is the only way reps can reach out to JNJ directly and ask for changes. This page gets printed and sent to JNJ WEEKLY and they are taking notice. If you are unhappy complaining to your manager isn't going to help, but asking for changes on here are. JNJ ask the managers what they were doing last year during Pat and Bill's famous "failure" speeches/emails to the sales force. It is evident they weren't looking at long term plans for the business but were gawking at their inflated bank accounts. Lack of management and leadership is causing us all to fail-JNJ start making management changes!

Anyone with info. on the Wisconsin territory? I saw a job posting for Regional Sales Manager opening in Chicago so I am guessing there is not a RSD covering Wisconsin? Who is the ASD for the Midwest. Once again, thanks for helpful replies.

CULTURE OF WICKEDNESS, DECEIT CONDECENSION and NARCISSISM.

My only reason I'm still here as a sales rep is that I'm hoping JNJ wakes up soon and fires our E-Team. We all heard that JNJ was a great company to work for, but that's a pack of lies. We love our technology, doctors and clients - and serving them in the field. However, Acclarent management has destroyed our reputation. T

The JNJ Credo means nothing at Acclarent and our E-Team laughs at it, whips our sales team to death (even though we are the sole-drivers of revenue) and constantly tells us how worthless we are. When's the last time Fabian closed an account? Five years of time in Menlo Park but still no balloons at Stanford (or any other 'new sale' at an Academic center for that matter). What has Facteau done in the Bay area for the last 3 years...golfed? partied?

Getting rid of our E-Team -Bill, Pat, Matt and Alain - needs to be priority #1 and needs to be done NOW. But what will JNJ do... probably nothing. I have spent a few years with this company and they get rid of good people (Bob Wood) and promote incompetence (Matt Salkeld).

Pat Fabian is an evil man that only cares about one thing - MORE $. That's why reps have to product dump balloons in accounts to meet our insane quotas. This upsets clients and some have had throw away stuff with expired shelf life (i.e. MGT tells us to increase client par levels - even though Acclarent knows most of it will end up in the trash) In addition, Acclarent Sales MGT has gives ENTC's unattainable quotas (some in this company are 100%+ YOY) - and fires them for not attaining. It's impossible to keep doubling a territory when it's already well over $1M in annual sales. But what has JNJ done to help us... NOTHING.

The only way JNJ will listen is more HR complaints. However, many reps have already done that - and JNJ has done NOTHING. Maybe reps should sue. The only way JNJ seems to care is when they lose $.

The best cource of action has not yet been pursued. JNJ leaves us with no choice, since Acclarent Mgt is intent on destroying our lives (i.e. what's Friday mean at Acclarent - only 2 more days in the work week - Saturday & Sunday) by constantly driving us away from our husbands, wives and children though obscene amounts of paperwork... for 1 pupose only - to make themselves look good. But how about this - lets work 50-60 hrs per week (vs. 80-100) and spend the remainder of time with our families and helping our communities. That would make JNJ look great. But Acclarent Sales MGT doesn't care and won't change, so we'll have to start filing complaints with the FDA (i.e. searching for violations and turning them in). The FDA has to investigate every anonymous claim.

Maybe then (after a couple years, and millions of dollars in fines) they'll take notice and get rid of Fabian and his team of demons.

what a whiner-WAAAAAH...I cannot hit my quota becasue I cannot sell a damn thing. Some of us here at Acclarent are killing it and it is the few who cannot compete that ruin it for others. Go out and sell and if you need to take so much time doing paperwork, there is something wrong with you. GO SELL Pharma!! I work maybe 40 hrs a week and manage to hit my numbers and enjoy my weekends. Loser! OOOh-hope you do not call the FDA on me!

Really? there is not one person at acclarent that would say he is anything but a bad person. How would you be if you got turn down for the VP job for someone that has never hit his number and is unqualified. I mean look at our leadership and wonder why we are at 450k a day and will never hit the number.

AMEN

what a whiner-WAAAAAH...I cannot hit my quota becasue I cannot sell a damn thing. Some of us here at Acclarent are killing it and it is the few who cannot compete that ruin it for others. Go out and sell and if you need to take so much time doing paperwork, there is something wrong with you. GO SELL Pharma!! I work maybe 40 hrs a week and manage to hit my numbers and enjoy my weekends. Loser! OOOh-hope you do not call the FDA on me!

Spoken like true worthless Acclarent Manager. You sure you even clock 40 hours guy?

Spoken like true worthless Acclarent Manager. You sure you even clock 40 hours guy?

not a a manager...just a guy in the field that can sell. While you jerk off to cafepharma at 1 AM, Im sleeping, up early and selling in the filed. Now it is 1PM and i need to finish lunch and go play some golf. Fooooore! see you around bottom feeder!

not a a manager...just a guy in the field that can sell. While you jerk off to cafepharma at 1 AM, Im sleeping, up early and selling in the filed. Now it is 1PM and i need to finish lunch and go play some golf. Fooooore! see you around bottom feeder!

Have you ever heard the phrase the guilty cry wolf. Spoken like a true member of our fantastic area managers!

If you're not a manager, which is still highly suspect, then you're a pharma rep who bounced to this divison and are excited to be making this kind of money for the first time in your life. For the rest of real reps this is now a pay cut with an increased paperwork overload so management can pretend to have a clue as to what's going on in the field. Management is non-defendable at this point. Are we a scope company or aren't we? It depends on the day of the week and who got their ass handed to them in a manager's meeting. Why wasn't there a better business model? How long have we know it was coming out? Why didn't we get approval for both in office and OR even with the changes in sterl. process? Good managment anticipates, plans and provides a good business model for sales to execute. Management dropped the ball and is now blaming sales for pathetic numbers. Bragging about golfing during the work day is not something I'd be proud of, you could always do more for your territory and you won't be able to sustain those numbers at the rate your going. Be sure and thank the rep whose territory was cut to give you a job-their hard work is paying off in your bank account.

Wouldn't be hard to figure out who it is. Seeing how about 20 reps are making plan right now. Sales is such a cyclical business. Don't get too high on yourself because guess what, next year's quota will correct whatever you made this year.

If you're not a manager, which is still highly suspect, then you're a pharma rep who bounced to this divison and are excited to be making this kind of money for the first time in your life. For the rest of real reps this is now a pay cut with an increased paperwork overload so management can pretend to have a clue as to what's going on in the field. Management is non-defendable at this point. Are we a scope company or aren't we? It depends on the day of the week and who got their ass handed to them in a manager's meeting. Why wasn't there a better business model? How long have we know it was coming out? Why didn't we get approval for both in office and OR even with the changes in sterl. process? Good managment anticipates, plans and provides a good business model for sales to execute. Management dropped the ball and is now blaming sales for pathetic numbers. Bragging about golfing during the work day is not something I'd be proud of, you could always do more for your territory and you won't be able to sustain those numbers at the rate your going. Be sure and thank the rep whose territory was cut to give you a job-their hard work is paying off in your bank account.

Was not a pharm rep and I can golf because i was up and out early- had an awesome morning and rewarded myself for being one of a select few who is killing it. good reps think ahead and go with the hand that is dealt and turn it into a positive. My customers love me and I am honest with them.if you rely on management for success, you are worthless and weak.sounds like you dropped the ball and blame management. Cha Ching bitch-stop crying

Was not a pharm rep and I can golf because i was up and out early- had an awesome morning and rewarded myself for being one of a select few who is killing it. good reps think ahead and go with the hand that is dealt and turn it into a positive. My customers love me and I am honest with them.if you rely on management for success, you are worthless and weak.sounds like you dropped the ball and blame management. Cha Ching bitch-stop crying

Defending lack of work ethic and management, you'll be promoted in no time.

Love the territory cuts and handing over a great territory to these new incompetent sales reps that have yet to open a new account after 8 months into the job.

By chance I stumbled on this post and this website. I'm sorry I did. I have never seen a bigger bunch of negative people in my life. This will be the last time I come here. Get out of your office and sell something and life will get better. That's what I'm going to do.

Finally, basically this site is a cesspool for gossip. Whether you are a budhist, athiest, agnostic, Christian, Jew, Muslim, gossip will never and can never bring anything but negativity and bad karma into your life. Most religions, IF you believe in God, consider gossip paramount to murder. You are basically killing their lives on earth. You may have found someone difficult but as the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right. Get a life. Get According to Proverbs 18:8: "The words of a gossip are like choice morsels: they go down toJudaism considers gossip spoken without a constructive purpose (known in Hebrew as lashon hara) as a sin. Speaking negatively about people, even if retelling true facts, counts as sinful, as it demeans the dignity of man — [edit] In IslamIslam considers backbiting the equivalent of eating the flesh of against their flesh being eaten. Muslims are expected to treat each other like brothers, deriving from Islam's concept of brotherhood amongst its believers.

Please welcome J.E. To the stage everyone