abbott diabetics

What ever happened to LibreMan? He was right about the Libre system.....$5B/yr in revenue. I have been seeing Libre 3 TV adds for a few weeks. I guess the little leprechaun retired and is drinking ale in some Irish pub.

Dexcom G7 TV ads make the Libre look silly. G7 financials are tearing it up.

I checked the reviews and some of the technical writeups (in the journals) and it seems that both CGMs are comparable. Several of the reviewers felt a patient's choice may just depend on the insurance. I have family members using Libre and they like it.
DEX says they are selling $1B worth of units per quarter. Last year Abbott was doing better than this...note that the Libre is a lot cheaper than the G7 so Abbott is shipping more units and has more users. See what Ford says in the Q4 webcast next week.

I guess nobody answered the question about Libreman.

Considering a job here and confused as to whether selling CGMS here is really job like a pharma sales job? When I hear about the metrics and so on, it seems like it. Thoughts?
is this a good career move to get into devices?

Considering a job here and confused as to whether selling CGMS here is really job like a pharma sales job? When I hear about the metrics and so on, it seems like it. Thoughts?
is this a good career move to get into devices?
This question is asked on this site from time to time. Simplest answer is Pharma and glucose monitoring are much more similar than glucose monitoring and device. Pharma reps and glucose monitoring reps are pretty interchangeable with reps jumping back and forth between those jobs all the time. Truth be told a good,Pharma job actually pays more than glucose monitoring job. Both have very similar Pharma style mgmt as most glucose monitoring mgrs come straight from Pharma.

This question is asked on this site from time to time. Simplest answer is Pharma and glucose monitoring are much more similar than glucose monitoring and device. Pharma reps and glucose monitoring reps are pretty interchangeable with reps jumping back and forth between those jobs all the time. Truth be told a good,Pharma job actually pays more than glucose monitoring job. Both have very similar Pharma style mgmt as most glucose monitoring mgrs come straight from Pharma.
Agreed. Pharma reps often jump thinking this is different and is device but it’s not. Same useless activity metrics and even retail pharmacy calls here which suck. Leadership is weak and no different than Pharma. Most reps who come from Pharma often jump back into Pharma after coming over.