abbott diabetics

Look, Abbott is not designed to be a primary source of income..It’s fine as a second income, or a “side hustle/double-dip” job; in fact, it’s a great 2nd job because the managers are clueless morons, so it’s easy to get away with it.

Not sure about a side hustle. You could make that same claim with any pharma company. Generally ADC pays 20-40k less annually than most companies.

Not sure about a side hustle. You could make that same claim with any pharma company. Generally ADC pays 20-40k less annually than most companies.

The ideal situation is to work with a pharma company that pays a car allowance/mileage reimbursement, and then with ADC where you get a company car; that way you get reimbursed for all the miles you drive with the car Abbott provides you! I paid off my wife's car, and my mortgage doing this!

The ideal situation is to work with a pharma company that pays a car allowance/mileage reimbursement, and then with ADC where you get a company car; that way you get reimbursed for all the miles you drive with the car Abbott provides you! I paid off my wife's car, and my mortgage doing this!

so now we know why you lost your job at ADC. Character issues are usually difficult to keep in your closet.

so now we know why you lost your job at ADC. Character issues are usually difficult to keep in your closet.

So, you are willfully employed by a company under federal criminal investigation by the department of justice for operating unsanitary baby formula plants, and manufacturing & distributing contaminated baby formula resulting in the sickness & death of multiple babies, and you believe you are in a position to lecture me on “character issues”? Yeah, that’s the kind of brain-dead hypocrisy I would expect from you.

Truth is, I was never “caught” by anyone -especially my inept manager; I submitted a two week notice, and left Abbott on my own accord because I accepted a position with a much larger, global giant, for significantly more pay. I paid off all my bills, and padded my 401K using Abbott as my “side hustle”, and I was smart enough to get out, and not press my luck with my new company.

Best of luck compartmentalizing the fact you work for a company that has actually killed babies due to greed & apathy.

So, you are willfully employed by a company under federal criminal investigation by the department of justice for operating unsanitary baby formula plants, and manufacturing & distributing contaminated baby formula resulting in the sickness & death of multiple babies, and you believe you are in a position to lecture me on “character issues”? Yeah, that’s the kind of brain-dead hypocrisy I would expect from you.

Truth is, I was never “caught” by anyone -especially my inept manager; I submitted a two week notice, and left Abbott on my own accord because I accepted a position with a much larger, global giant, for significantly more pay. I paid off all my bills, and padded my 401K using Abbott as my “side hustle”, and I was smart enough to get out, and not press my luck with my new company.

Best of luck compartmentalizing the fact you work for a company that has actually killed babies due to greed & apathy.

*also under investigation by the FTC and SEC

“THIS IS NOT THE ABBOTT I KNOW”
-Chris Calamari lying under oath

So, you are saying that the Abbott management at that site was aware of the ongoing issues but ignored them to continue production.

what a gunslinging meter maid.