abbott diabetics

Of course everyone is always a super star on cafe pharma. Reality is loser who likely got shit canned.

Actually, the reality is you have no clue what you are talking about, and you’re extremely jealous & bitter because you don’t have the intelligence, skills, or courage to successfully pull-off the “double dip”.

Actually, the reality is you have no clue what you are talking about, and you’re extremely jealous & bitter because you don’t have the intelligence, skills, or courage to successfully pull-off the “double dip”.

Damn you’re a cafe pharma genius. How can anyone compete or compare themselves to such an anonymous and delusional brainiac like yourself.. poor bastard! Lololololol

Ok pal your delusions run deep. Most who use this site to boast and self inflate themselves are attention starved and over compensating for their failures.
If everything I’ve stated is done anonymously, how am I benefiting from any boasting/self -inflating, or acquiring any personal attention when no one knows whom I am?..