60 Minutes

In America, where are guns unregulated? Where do background checks not exist?
Almost all states!
Since a useful waiting period for mental health etc credentials to be properly determined.
And at "gun shows" and at a lot of online "purchases".
No problem with gun ownership..but safe and sensible posession!
And for some of the wing nuts out there...if you want to be a commando in the suburbs....join the military and be useful, instead of a national embarrassment!

Almost all states!
Since a useful waiting period for mental health etc credentials to be properly determined.
And for some of the wing nuts out there...if you want to be a commando in the suburbs....join the military and be useful, instead of a national embarrassment!

Please familiarize yourself with facts, my moron friend. This does not include state and local regulations.
Most federal gun laws are found in the following acts:[1][2]

Federal Prevention of Sale of Firearms or Anything Sharp to Assholes Act (2017)

Please familiarize yourself with facts, my moron friend. This does not include state and local regulations.
Most federal gun laws are found in the following acts:[1][2]

Almost all states!

Please point me to any evidence that this additional regulation would have prevented past gun violence or will prevent future violence.
I think they have laws against murder. If it were that easy, just making a new law, there would be no gun related violence now. You fucks are so stupid.

You environmentalist whackos call it "Global Warming" as if the Earth gets warmer that it will be catastrophic. We know the temperature of the Earth has fluctuated long before the existence of humans. So, I ask again, what is the optimal temperature for The Earth?

optimal for what species????

The Earth is more than homo sapiens...

optimal for what species????

The Earth is more than homo sapiens...

Umm... Which species is so concerned with the temperature of the Earth? Which species tries to track the temperature of the Earth? Which species thinks they can control the temperature of the Earth?
So, when you figure out the answer to that, then answer me... For that species, what do they believe is the optimal temperature for the Earth? The EARTH!!!

Umm... Which species is so concerned with the temperature of the Earth? Which species tries to track the temperature of the Earth? Which species thinks they can control the temperature of the Earth?
So, when you figure out the answer to that, then answer me... For that species, what do they believe is the optimal temperature for the Earth? The EARTH!!!
Check into Employee Health Services.
You can get some free meds.
Won't even need a coupon for the co-pay.
You're going to be even more miserable in a couple of days.

Hillary... Make America miserable again!
- US Debt approximately $20 trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org
- 47 million on food stamps http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap
- Continued commitment to the Obamacare FAILURE
- Oh, and don't forget, FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION FOR EVERYONE!!!

FREE MEDS FOR EVERYONE!
FREE EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!
Where do I vote? I'm bringing my illegal alien friend to vote too.
He doesn't have any ID, does that matter?
How and where do I vote for FREE SHIT?

After we settle the scam of so-called global warming, we'll start work on your personality. Maybe we can bump it up to a C-.
You are in luck!!
The Affordable Care Act (flawed as it may be so far) still protects you from pre-existing condition stigma.
So go get a plan that provides decent anti-psychotics without co-pay...go for the generics...the "innovation" has been "paid for" long ago.
You appear to be in terrible emotional shape.
Dumb or not, you still deserve appropriate treatment.
Gotta go...I can't play with you more today.
Call the nurse if the anxiety gets rough again...

You are in luck!!
The Affordable Care Act (flawed as it may be so far) still protects you from pre-existing condition stigma.
So go get a plan that provides decent anti-psychotics without co-pay...go for the generics...the "innovation" has been "paid for" long ago.
You appear to be in terrible emotional shape.
Dumb or not, you still deserve appropriate treatment.
Gotta go...I can't play with you more today.
Call the nurse if the anxiety gets rough again...

FREE... FREE.... FREE!!!!
There can be NO POSSIBLE DOWNSIDE!!
Vote Hilary!!!

For how many homo sapiens do you want to know the optimal temp?