• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

“You pretend to pay us. We pretend to work.”

anonymous

An old Soviet Union joke born again with Leqvio leads getting shafted yet again. How much longer can people take this humiliation & basic cut in pay? Oh wait, I’m good. I have a company phone and laptop.

I’m still working, but definitely not with the same passion or pace I was 2 years ago when I thought they might pay me some of the buy and bill launch money. Just cruising.

They ruined it. Leqvio has been a disaster since day 1. Leadership looks the other way and pretends everything is wonderful. Sad, because the products in CV are good, but management is horrendous.
I love how they blame the sales force with all of these “upskilling” trainings, but refuse to make changes that would support account based selling.

Only a fool thought Leqvio would be a success from the beginning. It's a product that isn't needed in a crowded field of products that work just fine. On top of that, you have to distribute it to patients, which is tough, especially for a company that doesn't have any success with a product like it. Even worse is how much our CEO paid to get this losing proposition. Anyone who jumped to sell this product deserves to be laid off for being ignorant.

Any more updates on the when they will cut the cord? I’m hoping in the next 90-120 days
Probably depends on if we lose the appeal on the one lawsuit in September or we wait for the settlement date we agreed with the 3 companies on. I don't really care either way. Just riding this out for the buyout package. Lots of jobs out there. Can't wait to bank the severance money then get another job right away.

Probably depends on if we lose the appeal on the one lawsuit in September or we wait for the settlement date we agreed with the 3 companies on. I don't really care either way. Just riding this out for the buyout package. Lots of jobs out there. Can't wait to bank the severance money then get another job right away.
I’m basically with you on this. Mailing it in as I’m applying to other jobs. Enjoying the summer and anticipating layoffs in the latter part of the year. Entresto is at the end of the line and everyone knows we have too many reps. Layoffs are almost guaranteed.