Your sales reps are not very good.

Anonymous

Having the opportunity to sell in 3 different state, I have to honestly say that you have some of the most terrible sales people I have ever witnessed.

One guy, in Arizona, used to sweat in front on the doctors. What happened to him?

What happened to your company? Terrible.

<

Every Merck rep I came across was always a nervous wreck, afraid of talk, their manager might see them or hear something, the walls in an office were taped, etc. I have never seen such scared reps in my life. Quite pathetic; management there has some hold on those people.

Having the opportunity to sell in 3 different state, I have to honestly say that you have some of the most terrible sales people I have ever witnessed.

One guy, in Arizona, used to sweat in front on the doctors. What happened to him?

Does being able to put on an academy award winning performance in front of doctors today even matter? The answer is a resounding NO! Whether your sales pitch dazzles docs like the Wolf of Wall street or you fall all over yourself rambling on in an incoherent stutter has little bearing on what meds a patient ultimately receives. As our next president (God help us all!) summed up so succinctly "what difference does it make!". The relevancy of this job is quickly becoming laughable as a growing number of bureaucrats and nameless/faceless managed care hacks dictate how much drugs will cost and who will get which ones. Memo to all you "super reps" out there: Stop patting yourself on the back every time you strut you stuff in front of that physician who you think you have in the palm of your hand. Your exercise in mental masturbation does not impress anyone anymore

People sweat in Arizona? No kidding. I used to live in Yuma...I remember it being quite hot there.

What does all of this have to do with the numbers of dicks you have had in your mouth?

People sweat in Arizona? No kidding. I used to live in Yuma...I remember it being quite hot there.

What does all of this have to do with the numbers of dicks you have had in your mouth?

I lost my mouth in a mining accident.

Never heard of that, dicks in the mouth. You must have had a lot of practice on that to bring that up.

Quite a shame what has developed in this quote sales force. At one time, we were rated the best sales force in the industry several years running , as well as, the Most Admired US Company five years in a row.
The demise of the Training Dept., hiring poorly educated second rate reps.sealed our fate. Management went to hell in a hand basket and didn't look back. What a travesty it has become!

Quite a shame what has developed in this quote sales force. At one time, we were rated the best sales force in the industry several years running , as well as, the Most Admired US Company five years in a row.
The demise of the Training Dept., hiring poorly educated second rate reps.sealed our fate. Management went to hell in a hand basket and didn't look back. What a travesty it has become!

We had a little man from Schering West Coast do a lot of damage a few years ago, glad he is gone, but thing have not gotten much better.

Please quit using the word "sales" to describe what you all do. You don't sell, you don't know how to sell. You guys and gals are caterers or at least marketing people at best. I saw one of your so called "sales" people shopping in my store the other day at 2:30 in the afternoon. Typical drug rep look. Tight skirt, talking on cell phone, acting like she was someone important. Keep making a difference in the world drug "sales" people. Ha, ha

Please, no one gives a flaming shit about Schering or their hapless sales want a bes, get lost and just eat beams on your porch.

Typical Merck reject....your company is known for average intelligent sales reps that can't sell because they were plucked put of college with a decent gpa and no work ethic.