You haven't seen "disengaged" yet

Anonymous

hey you boys at the top-and the bottom. you think were not engaged now, eh? I got news for ya'll. Nobody is working.
If you thought there was disengagement before, you ain't seen nothing yet dicklicks.

Watch sales results. You don't even have to wait-look at the most recent sales reports you bunch of ass wipes. this is the results of what happens when you treat your salesforce like shit. And you knew it because it was loud and clear in the year end surveys. You glossed over it but that doesn't change what the feedback was.

So Bobby if your reading this-good luck launching drugs with no reps. Or with reps who are younger that you can pay less money too. No relationships, no sales. And for the embarrassment at the top-KARMA will get you as well. maybe not in this life, but in the next. Maybe it will even happen to one of your own kids/grandkids.

Im doing next to nothing and so are most people i know.

This company sucks ass so bad

<

hey you boys at the top-and the bottom. you think were not engaged now, eh? I got news for ya'll. Nobody is working.
If you thought there was disengagement before, you ain't seen nothing yet dicklicks.

Watch sales results. You don't even have to wait-look at the most recent sales reports you bunch of ass wipes. this is the results of what happens when you treat your salesforce like shit. And you knew it because it was loud and clear in the year end surveys. You glossed over it but that doesn't change what the feedback was.

So Bobby if your reading this-good luck launching drugs with no reps. Or with reps who are younger that you can pay less money too. No relationships, no sales. And for the embarrassment at the top-KARMA will get you as well. maybe not in this life, but in the next. Maybe it will even happen to one of your own kids/grandkids.

Ain't that the truth. These pricks are running around can calling teleconferences and meetings when nobody gives a shit. More fantasyland with this group. Its next to no work for me and i know a lot that are doing the same thing

FU Merck
Good luck to all

Hop on my 15x15 bandwagon, there's plenty of room for you! Although now working 15 hours a week is over achieving!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

This company throws this term around like it's candy. It's the catch-all, be-all phrase that's supposed to mean something.

Well, how's this for phrases that don't mean anything: FU Merck

The entire company is dis-engaged and that includes the people at the top. come on, Bob Murphy? Let's get serious. That buffoon has had more jobs in 10 years than I've had my entire career! but hey, those sure are nice suspenders he wears!

Bravo people! I left a few years ago and I thought there was a mutiny going on then! You have raised it to an art as of late. Go down swinging because, in the end, it's ALL going down.

FU Merck!

Im hearing some frustration here. I feel that way sometimes too. For example when I get caught in traffic and just miss making that 9th call of the day by 5:00pm. In regards to this 15x15 thing, remember we all have a responsibility to use Mercks resources correctly. I carefully plan my routing on my laptop to enable fill ups at the least expensive gas station. I also carefully order my RFMs so that there is absolutely no leftovers remaining while satiating the staff so they can enjoy my well rehearsed sales presentations.

Be well and take it easy!

Im hearing some frustration here. I feel that way sometimes too. For example when I get caught in traffic and just miss making that 9th call of the day by 5:00pm. In regards to this 15x15 thing, remember we all have a responsibility to use Mercks resources correctly. I carefully plan my routing on my laptop to enable fill ups at the least expensive gas station. I also carefully order my RFMs so that there is absolutely no leftovers remaining while satiating the staff so they can enjoy my well rehearsed sales presentations.

LOL

OMG I think I just wet my pants!

I pull into to the nearest station and fill up my fusion with premium. Oh and my last fill up after getting severed will be with dieseil.

Decided not to D.I.D. ........why go out with lousy numbers and a crappy SIP?
Keeping it biz as always.......
Who knows, a last ditch effort might patch this sinking dingy and get me to shore!

Decided not to D.I.D. ........why go out with lousy numbers and a crappy SIP?
Keeping it biz as always.......
Who knows, a last ditch effort might patch this sinking dingy and get me to shore!

You are a f--king idiot if you think anything you do will get you to shore. There is no shore, unless you're management and walk away with millions of unearned dollars. They should all be shot.