• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Y'all getting NN from MDT?

A loser that can spell Nnamdi though. Not exactly sure what you mean better than me? Is he better than anyone at delivering for a company? Long history of failure and shutting down businesses.

Some of the biggest damage Nnamdi did at MDT took a year or more to be appreciated. His short stint in Neuro hastened the slide there and with the talent that's been lost it will take years to become competitive again. Its like the Diabetes story of squandered market leadership all over again.

Some of the biggest damage Nnamdi did at MDT took a year or more to be appreciated. His short stint in Neuro hastened the slide there and with the talent that's been lost it will take years to become competitive again. Its like the Diabetes story of squandered market leadership all over again.

Nnamdi simply has to clean the garbage that you two create.

You clearly don’t know his prior work. When Nnamdi got involved with any business in Medtronic it failed and was shutdown soon thereafter.

I thnink the Nnamdi boosters on this board are the HR folks trying to boost his positive image. Dont want people to dwell on reality or the background of who they hired.

I thnink the Nnamdi boosters on this board are the HR folks trying to boost his positive image. Dont want people to dwell on reality or the background of who they hired.

He won't be here forever, his buddy Geoff may lure him back to Medtronic to help shut down some more buisnesses that he mis-managed.

NN is giving KG until end of Q3 to improve performance. If he doesn't, KG is gone. And NN will shutdown non performing biz units by EOY. What you guys are complaining he did at Medtronic is exactly why he was brought to ZB. Good luck to those in SET.

NN is giving KG until end of Q3 to improve performance. If he doesn't, KG is gone. And NN will shutdown non performing biz units by EOY. What you guys are complaining he did at Medtronic is exactly why he was brought to ZB. Good luck to those in SET.

What trainwrecks should get chopped first? So many choices.

Like virtually all posts here, is a matter of the same two losers coming here and complaining about their former companies and bosses.
Are you kidding yourself. Zimmer is in its worst position ever thanks to these clowns from Medtronic, all of them. If you see otherwise you are drinking the koolaid. From manufacturing to sales, morale at all time lows. Sad place from where we were when I started here.

Are you kidding yourself. Zimmer is in its worst position ever thanks to these clowns from Medtronic, all of them. If you see otherwise you are drinking the koolaid. From manufacturing to sales, morale at all time lows. Sad place from where we were when I started here.

I’m not a defender of the Medtronic blue wave that came crashing in but this ship in orthopedics has been sinking for years. This isn’t a recent decline. This decline has been going on for 15+ years. We had a lot of bad habits back then with forecasting and ended up with lots of stuff we don’t need. Now we have overcorrected and constantly on back order because we need to be like 6 months accurate.