• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Y'all getting NN from MDT?

Why are you so upset with Nnamdi? It’s been years since he fired you. Move on clown.

Ahh we have a key board tough guy. I think people seem to be questioning why he gets so many opportunities to fail-not deliver for businesses. He’s closed down multiple business units in multiple companies due to his inability to lead and fix things. We can all only hope this outcome happens to you and you get to enjoy his vision.

In addition, in order to fire me he would have had to show up at work and make a decision.

Ahh we have a key board tough guy. I think people seem to be questioning why he gets so many opportunities to fail-not deliver for businesses. He’s closed down multiple business units in multiple companies due to his inability to lead and fix things. We can all only hope this outcome happens to you and you get to enjoy his vision.

In addition, in order to fire me he would have had to show up at work and make a decision.

You dont get a seven page CP rant thread populated from employees of 2 different companies for being a good leader.

You dont get a seven page CP rant thread populated from employees of 2 different companies for being a good leader.
How many threads and pages did Hanson have? Look at him now, making millions and millions more. All you have to do is cook the books while your tenure is here, then leave and let somebody else repeat, Todays Leaders in corporate america are pure trash. Literally only look out for their interests until another opportunity presents. This leadership garbage just like the last, not gonna change, that’s locked in Zimmer culture.

call me in the morning tough guy. Sorry you didnt get my job.

That will be Zimmer after Hanson and NN. It takes a little time for their book cooking to catch up to the companies they run, but it’s the same thing always. 3m will learn their lesson in a few years as well, those folks know the changes made now only work for a few years, then they gotta bring in real leadership to clean up the disaster these folks don’t companies, in the name of leadership. These leaders only look after their own pockets. What can I do today, to make my bonus bigger when I leave in a few years. Leadership is garbage at ZB, everyone in the industry understands this, the BOD lets this shit happen again and again because they are clueless leaders as well. ZB got the IQ of a flower currently. How management doesn’t see this is beyond us all. Complete joke, zero respect for anyone these days. Nobody cares, rinse and repeat until you get praised. A joke.

How can you say that? didnt' you see his latest linkedinpost on leadership and mentors? Brilliant stuff! So much better than just leading a buisness. A visionary leader for our generation.
Lots of chatter about MDT finally moving GM out of the CEO spot after years of disasterous performance. Is it time for NN to fail up into such a role? Could be his next opportunity to do nothing for a few years, cash out and move up!