xanax and the drug rep

Are you kidding being a Walmart greeter would be so stressful! Standing on your feet for 8 hours. Unpaid lunch, no bathroom break... Handing out grocery carts and greeting those degenerate life forms that shop there. Would need more then xanax. Would need crack or smack!!!

Don't forget the no benes or car allowence. Not even mileage...

Originally Posted by Anonymous

The need for xanax and quality of life in this company is only as good as the DBM, RM and SD that you report to, especially the DBM. That is the person who can make or break your career. I was fortunate to have someone who taught me and helped my to move up at exactly the right time. By making me valuable with many experiences, I know that if Pfizer ever cuts me I can work almost anywhere. My friend who worked for another DBM has no skills and was recently cut. It really matters who your boss is.

Lesson for all: If your boss sucks and your bosses' boss isn't doing anything about it and is not asking questions, it is time to leave. You know that Elephant Spiriva commercial. That is a bad boss. Getting out from under him/her is freedom! Let it ring! You can control this.

Couldn't agree more. And a bunch of good sd's just walked, voluntarily! Didn't even want to be an Rbd or rm.

Last edited by a moderator: