Wtf was that call in CV?

anonymous

The call yesterday in CV with Duane was a joke. They all continue to lie and they think we are such dumb gullible naive reps. Little do those idiots know, a lot of us are searching for other jobs. One girl on my team has ZERO Leqvio injections for the year. Yet that idiot wasn’t laid off. Someone like her will stay because she knows she won’t be able to do better

<

The call yesterday in CV with Duane was a joke. They all continue to lie and they think we are such dumb gullible naive reps. Little do those idiots know, a lot of us are searching for other jobs. One girl on my team has ZERO Leqvio injections for the year. Yet that idiot wasn’t laid off. Someone like her will stay because she knows she won’t be able to do better
Reps are the epitome of dumb and gullible.

You've posted the same story at least four times.
We get it.
Lazy-ass with no injections kept her job.
This division is a disease, but you can stop now.

You've posted the same story at least four times.
We get it.
Lazy-ass with no injections kept her job.
This division is a disease, but you can stop now.[/QUOTE

I’m not the same person who mentioned the original Leqvio girl with no injections. But that shows that Novartis clearly kept more than 1 person with no Leqvio injections. I hope they go bankrupt

Can this company grow a set and show you have balls and fire the 3 idiots and the man in the black chair who speaks a lot and says nothing. Pathetic even for Novartis standards.

There’s an old saying:

“Hire ‘em smart, but not too smart because they figure out what’s going on and stop working.”

The girl with no Leqvio injections is a protected species…can’t touch her. As far as Duane…his days are numbered. He is paid to do something…handed a script to read and pretend to have empathy for people. As soon as the dust setttles…he will be re-assigned to another division/country because no one trusts him.