• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Wow, cutting edge. AZ to sell fish oil. You must be so proud.

Doc: "Geez, you guys selling that fish oil stuff now too? it's 15 cents a pill at Walmart"
Rep: "Thanks for bringing that up doc! obviously our product costs a little more at $1.75 per pill, that's more expensive but wouldn't you agree expensive is better?

Doc: "Geez, you guys selling that fish oil stuff now too? it's 15 cents a pill at Walmart"
Rep: "Thanks for bringing that up doc! obviously our product costs a little more at $1.75 per pill, that's more expensive but wouldn't you agree expensive is better?

Really feel bad for the reps that didn't sign up for this crap. Fish oil. Lol.

Its such a joke. People don't live longer. Just exercise, eat healthy, get your rest, live as stress free as possible. Fish oils are similar to the stuff sold by snake oil salespeople or subprime mortgage lenders, they look good on the outside, but are useless. Marketing team has to truly have sold their souls to pitch this crap.

A script will also come with adult diapers to take care of the 27% of patients that had diarrhea or abdominal pain or nausea. Good luck selling this DOG.

L.O.L.
Oh man. That's hilarious. They just have the bovine Americans eating this stuff up, like leg warmers and turtle necks...

A few years ago, I was in the office with a G.S.K. rep that was pimping Lovaza and one of the smartest MDs asked her about the OTC fish oils, and she did give a clinical bla, bla, bla, response, talking about how the purity of the brand was superior. Not sure if the MD bought it, but I felt terrible for that young rep because a veteran rep selling this dog would have probably just told the truth and laughed their ass off with the MD. This young lady didn't know she was selling a dog.

I guess that is why most new hires are so dam young!