• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

WOW! 130 People Viewing.....

Besides layoffs and a big wig quitting what other shit do you have going on?

Well the morale of the sales force has never been lower. The job keeps getting more and more ridiculous and everyone I know is looking for a job outside of AZ. One thing for certain, there is no long term future here. But, it is really sad to see how low this company has fallen since the merger. It actually used to be an enjoyable and somewhat rewarding job.

Well the morale of the sales force has never been lower. The job keeps getting more and more ridiculous and everyone I know is looking for a job outside of AZ. One thing for certain, there is no long term future here. But, it is really sad to see how low this company has fallen since the merger. It actually used to be an enjoyable and somewhat rewarding job.

Sorry to hear the news. My first pharma job was with AZ and I loved it. As time went on though it became too much of an unfocused circus and I jumped ship. All the best to everyone at AZ.

Don't agree with that at all. I am not looking to leave AZ. I love my 3 hour work days! Why would anyone leave that? Morale is just fine! It' s the few negative people like you that are causing trouble!