Worst RBDs

This thread is for DBM's. Not reps. You make a valid point, that's why is DBM's need to vent just like you reps talk about us!

although as rep we may see our rbd 2-3 times a year the rbds set the tone for the region. They either manage and get respect or rule with fear. WDL is horrible but a prime example. The DMs dont respect her but fear her. The DMs dont do whats best for business but do what keeps WDL off their backs. She micro manages everything. its sad that she is in the region but the area manager appears to like that stuff so there you have it.

although as rep we may see our rbd 2-3 times a year the rbds set the tone for the region. They either manage and get respect or rule with fear. WDL is horrible but a prime example. The DMs dont respect her but fear her. The DMs dont do whats best for business but do what keeps WDL off their backs. She micro manages everything. its sad that she is in the region but the area manager appears to like that stuff so there you have it.

Yea I heard her little dancing, yipping puppy just got fired in his new region. Karma is a bi**h...

Sounds like the DMs should have the issue with her, not you. Plus, how do you know her VP likes what she does? It's practically impossible to get rid of a female over 40 in this company, even if you're a VP. If she's as bad as you say she is (which, how would you really know in the 2-3 times you see her each year?), then there's probably plenty of stuff going on with her that you never get to see. Just do your job and deal with the very few times you have to interact with her.

I'm in the Ohio region and the "tone" set by our RBD is positive. The only people who fear our RBD are those who fear accountability. She's not scary if you do what you're supposed to be doing. I'm so tired of strong female leaders being seen as micromanaging bullies... suck it up!

I'm in the Ohio region and the "tone" set by our RBD is positive. The only people who fear our RBD are those who fear accountability. She's not scary if you do what you're supposed to be doing. I'm so tired of strong female leaders being seen as micromanaging bullies... suck it up!

Thanks Shelley!!