• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Worst PCR DMs?

If anyone posts about the major compliance violations committed by the TN DM KL and his reps then it will just be deleted. They were fired for it. There’s been 3 of us that have posted about it and all 3 times our posts were removed. Me and both my partners posted about it and it happened to all 3 of us.
The company could have been put under another CIA according to my DM.

If it’s revenge you are after you probably won’t get satisfaction but you will make those people VERY nervous if you continue to post about it. They’ll be consumed with checking this thread and having anything said about them taken down.

It’s the next best thing. Keep up the good work.

If it’s revenge you are after you probably won’t get satisfaction but you will make those people VERY nervous if you continue to post about it. They’ll be consumed with checking this thread and having anything said about them taken down.

It’s the next best thing. Keep up the good work.

No revenge here. Just repeating what I’ve been told by my DM. But the fact that a DM was fired for a major compliance violation doesn’t slow down the other DMs from pushing the envelope and telling people to sell BY for CHF through the PI even though we aren’t indicated for it. There’s several other ways they try to force us to twist our words but ...we’ll yall know if you’re in the south

Is Adam Camp still in Colorado? The best thing that ever happened was leaving Allergan once he stepped into the DM role in CO. His predecessor, Tim DeHart, was awesome and then to have such a douche fill his spot just killed all morale.

I still stay in touch with providers from my former territory and they tell me how pathetic he is trying to maintain business in the area since all of the reps are gone. The schadenfreude is superb.

Is Adam Camp still in Colorado? The best thing that ever happened was leaving Allergan once he stepped into the DM role in CO. His predecessor, Tim DeHart, was awesome and then to have such a douche fill his spot just killed all morale.

I still stay in touch with providers from my former territory and they tell me how pathetic he is trying to maintain business in the area since all of the reps are gone. The schadenfreude is superb.

So true...how does someone come into the industry with zero experience and become a DM in a little over a year...oh. Because he was a “chosen one”. One of CRs puppets from day one.

3 weeks out of training in at the National meeting I Phoenix it was already obvious he would move up quickly..CR was drooling in drawers over this one...and immediately he makes presidents club..several called it at that meeting thatbis was the “golden body”.

So true...how does someone come into the industry with zero experience and become a DM in a little over a year...oh. Because he was a “chosen one”. One of CRs puppets from day one.

3 weeks out of training in at the National meeting I Phoenix it was already obvious he would move up quickly..CR was drooling in drawers over this one...and immediately he makes presidents club..several called it at that meeting thatbis was the “golden body”.

My DM told me that the DM KL in TN that got fired for a major major compliance violation along with some of his reps was only 24 years old and only had 1.5 years experience. Next thing you know they’re fired for off label promotion.

That’s one of the huge risks the company takes putting younglings with no experience in DM positions. I understand that the company thinks they can control them and manipulate them easier fir way way less pay, but they’re also a huuuuge liability

My DM told me that the DM KL in TN that got fired for a major major compliance violation along with some of his reps was only 24 years old and only had 1.5 years experience. Next thing you know they’re fired for off label promotion.

That’s one of the huge risks the company takes putting younglings with no experience in DM positions. I understand that the company thinks they can control them and manipulate them easier fir way way less pay, but they’re also a huuuuge liability

I’ve got news for you, 85% of the people working here are fucking morons. This guy just happened to be young but I’d bet he’s also a moron.

You can grow up but if you are a moron that’s for life.

T.Posey is inept and talentless as an RD in south Texas . His boss Tim L. Is also terrible.
Between the both of them -2 president clubs with over 30 years of experience between then two of them!!! And these are your leaders for the west and south Texas teams !!! Awful .... talentless and empty leaders that make a ton of money at Allergan!! They want to hire inexperienced managers and reps who only take the blue pill!! See what they want them to see!!

and FYI to all managers - any rep who is good at spread sheets usually means they suck in front of doctors !! If this is what you want as proof of lateral leadership - you suck too and should be terminated ASAP !! The goal is to sell a doctor !! Last I saw ... doctors don’t give a shit about a spreadsheet !!!

and FYI to all managers - any rep who is good at spread sheets usually means they suck in front of doctors !! If this is what you want as proof of lateral leadership - you suck too and should be terminated ASAP !! The goal is to sell a doctor !! Last I saw ... doctors don’t give a shit about a spreadsheet !!!
I need a spreadsheet to keep track of all the spreadsheets

Last we checked, the doctors don't care to see a fat-ass manager that shovels lunch in her mouth either. If you know everything dumb ass DM then read how to follow a diet plan so you can fit through the door of the clinic!

No revenge here. Just repeating what I’ve been told by my DM. But the fact that a DM was fired for a major compliance violation doesn’t slow down the other DMs from pushing the envelope and telling people to sell BY for CHF through the PI even though we aren’t indicated for it. There’s several other ways they try to force us to twist our words but ...we’ll yall know if you’re in the south
The south has 2 serial killers known as Cruella and Carole M. Bundy assassinating good reps. When you see multiple openings in a territory or a state????????????? Run the fuck away. I hear that venereal diseases cause brain rot.

We need real names please. If they are that bad they deserve it.
Real people tend to have real names. >>>>>>>>They aren't real people and they need to calm the hell down. Both look tired and fat. Threatening those of us they have left in their state is not a good plan. People are catching on that they aren't good at dm role. I don't blame the ones who left the company. They were good at their jobs but unwilling to put up with this harassing horse shit!!!!!!!!!!

The south has 2 serial killers known as Cruella and Carole M. Bundy assassinating good reps. When you see multiple openings in a territory or a state????????????? Run the fuck away. I hear that venereal diseases cause brain rot.
We all know who they are because an entire state has either quit or are interviewing to be done with low class managers!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

We all know who they are because an entire state has either quit or are interviewing to be done with low class managers!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!
Look up the managers in arkansas. They are lying on reports and treating reps unfairly and in a harassing manner because they can't afford to work with reps who knew them before they became managers. hard truth here that many good reps have left and more forced out.

Look up the managers in arkansas. They are lying on reports and treating reps unfairly and in a harassing manner because they can't afford to work with reps who knew them before they became managers. hard truth here that many good reps have left and more forced out.

MORE!!! Do they ever leave their homes?!?

Hate that for y’all but that happens a lot. Most likely they know they’ll never have respect and will have known things said about them or used against them at some point when they were breaking rules or just not working. So the solution is to have y’all gone and then their slate is clean.

TN DMs are worse. Hold the doctor accountable lmao lolol.

Hate that for y’all but that happens a lot. Most likely they know they’ll never have respect and will have known things said about them or used against them at some point when they were breaking rules or just not working. So the solution is to have y’all gone and then their slate is clean.

TN DMs are worse. Hold the doctor accountable lmao lolol.
Dear TN. We hate it for us too. This is a decent company but managers suck. reps who seem unscathed are unhappy because we don't respect the dms we smile when we have to be with them