• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Worst PCR DMs?

must be one of the terrible DMs mentioned here. If you are so easily insulted then why bother to check this site? That's why cafepharma exists - to be able to vent about the shitty people we all have to deal with. Take your fake ass karma bullshit and shove it up your ass. Reply with your name or else keep your mouth shut

No Shit! Fuck all these asshole DM's that thought they were, "all that." Glad you got canned you pieces of shit!

Posts that name people is so low. We all deal with different personalities & some we encounter can be intimidating. Be better than than this type of thread and think about how you'd feel if someone posted about you. You have filthy mouths and bitterness. Do good to others so good can return to you.

Posts that name people is so low. We all deal with different personalities & some we encounter can be intimidating. Be better than than this type of thread and think about how you'd feel if someone posted about you. You have filthy mouths and bitterness. Do good to others so good can return to you.

This is coming from a first class douchebag

must be one of the terrible DMs mentioned here. If you are so easily insulted then why bother to check this site? That's why cafepharma exists - to be able to vent about the shitty people we all have to deal with. Take your fake ass karma bullshit and shove it up your ass. Reply with your name or else keep your mouth shut

Great point!!

JT in TN is the worst DM I’ve ever had. The micro manager things he does is useless except busy work that takes away from my selling time.
Can’t tell you how many times he’s told me to sell BY for CHF through the PI when we clearly are not indcated for it
He’s very unpolished. My guess is he had maybe 2 years of selling experience before getting promoted too quickly.

The next time DM JT from TN starts adjusting your FCR because of performance, ask him how many awards he’s won. Start by asking how many President’s Clubs he’s won? When he says none then ask him how many Regional Rep of the Quarter Awards that he’s won. When he says none again, then ask at least how many top 10% finishes he’s had? The answer will be none again.
I don’t think he’s even won a Rep of the Quarter award.
He has zero accolades from sales, but he can sure teach you how to be successful right? lololol.
I think he won an award as DM because he’d go to Commack when other DMs didn’t want to go. So he won the Most Spirit award or something. Lmao lolol

DM of Brooklyn Queens Staten Island in New York is a total moron and tries to pass off blame to his reps that he manages. He hires the wrong people instead of hiring the right people that can excel in the territories. I am not sure if he knows what he is doing half the time.

DM of Brooklyn Queens Staten Island in New York is a total moron and tries to pass off blame to his reps that he manages. He hires the wrong people instead of hiring the right people that can excel in the territories. I am not sure if he knows what he is doing half the time.

We are going to need you to get a little nastier and personal. The readers of this thread demand it!

Can we now talk about worst DMs in general - all divisions - lets talk about SD in Women's Health .... he was in long term care and moved b/c he has nepotism in the company - no skills, NO personality, no personal skills AT ALL - corporate clone / kiss $%%...... anyone have imput ?????

JT in TN is burying me in useless busy work. My numbers aren’t great but there’s 2 of us selling 4 drugs so wtf can I do?
So ease up James! I need to be done by 1:00 on Friday. Not filling in these useless reports. You’ve gotten too submersed in the Allergan way that you lose touch with reality. Come back lol

JT in TN is burying me in useless busy work. My numbers aren’t great but there’s 2 of us selling 4 drugs so wtf can I do?
So ease up James! I need to be done by 1:00 on Friday. Not filling in these useless reports. You’ve gotten too submersed in the Allergan way that you lose touch with reality. Come back lol

This is what the readers of this site demand! Names, places and slander!!!

Bravo