• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Why was the west diabetes director fired?

It just goes to show, if you are a bullying scumbag with no ethical standards, eventually it will all catch up to you. He got what he deserved, and the majority of people in the West Area are thrilled he has gone. There’s a special place in hell for pricks like him.

It just goes to show, if you are a bullying scumbag with no ethical standards, eventually it will all catch up to you. He got what he deserved, and the majority of people in the West Area are thrilled he has gone. There’s a special place in hell for pricks like him.
Pricks are a dime a dozen in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.

Get away from larger companies and public traded companies while you still have a functional human soul.

I'm not sure of the exact reason, but the amount of celebration on his demise is awesome to see and listen to. He was a very poor leader who spent very little time on developing those who reported to him...both reps and managers. The culture in the west area has been based on fear and PL created that culture. I'm looking forward to being on a management team that aren't lifted against each other instead of helping each other.

I'm not sure of the exact reason, but the amount of celebration on his demise is awesome to see and listen to. He was a very poor leader who spent very little time on developing those who reported to him...both reps and managers. The culture in the west area has been based on fear and PL created that culture. I'm looking forward to being on a management team that aren't lifted against each other instead of helping each other.
Pharma sales SHOULD be based on fear. Otherwise, you leeches will take advantage of your jobs, jobs that won't exist in a couple of years. It sounds like Lilly lost a great leader.