• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Why Tom Griffin has failed as a leader and failed Bayer Healthcare

this post was first written in 2010. Wow. Somebody HATES Tom Griffin.

It is 2023. I am going to assume this is his ex-wife looking up Tom Griffin posts from 13 years ago. There is a reason the saying is not, "Hell hath no furry like a MAN scorned".

Wow! That’s visceral, somebody got there feelings hurt.

You better believe it! DO is a nasty b!tch fired or undermined half a dozen good people in Oncology in the West.

Not me, but, I've watched her watched do bad things to good people. She says she’s learned and changed; she might really want to and might actually believe it.

Do NOT believe it, zebras can’t change their stripes! It’s her insecure manipulative nature.

You better believe it! DO is a nasty b!tch fired or undermined half a dozen good people in Oncology in the West.

Not me, but, I've watched her watched do bad things to good people. She says she’s learned and changed; she might really want to and might actually believe it.

Do NOT believe it, zebras can’t change their stripes! It’s her insecure manipulative nature.

Wow someone on CF has a hard on for DO. Not sure what crawled up your ass but seriously you have to share this on multiple posts? I am sure she is not great but really there are plenty of tough and hard managers here. Don't retaliate on CF bc she fired your ass.