• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Why is Gilot still here?

The “All American Dad” might find a home by June of next year. This folksy dinosaur always will find their tribe among hiring managers. It’s a dying breed, but these TRexs are not going without a fight.
Can we agree on brontosaurus? I mean, he’s sloppy, slovenly-looking and chubby. And he’s certainly NOT a carnivore…leaf-eater all the way.

The dumbass, butt hurt, snowflake who was so offended that his director told him to go to work is gonna keep slamming him and the company. I am willing to bet he was fired or got caught up in the last layoff. It took him too long to realize everything that happened. Give it break, enough all ready with the unethical crap! He told you to go to work! You read all the unethical shit into what he said. Maybe had you listened, the last 2 layoffs could have been less! It’s not high science snowflake. Make the calls, sell farxiga, stay employed! Fuck!

The dumbass, butt hurt, snowflake who was so offended that his director told him to go to work is gonna keep slamming him and the company. I am willing to bet he was fired or got caught up in the last layoff. It took him too long to realize everything that happened. Give it break, enough all ready with the unethical crap! He told you to go to work! You read all the unethical shit into what he said. Maybe had you listened, the last 2 layoffs could have been less! It’s not high science snowflake. Make the calls, sell farxiga, stay employed! Fuck![/QUOTE

Preach brother, preach!

The dumbass, butt hurt, snowflake who was so offended that his director told him to go to work is gonna keep slamming him and the company. I am willing to bet he was fired or got caught up in the last layoff. It took him too long to realize everything that happened. Give it break, enough all ready with the unethical crap! He told you to go to work! You read all the unethical shit into what he said. Maybe had you listened, the last 2 layoffs could have been less! It’s not high science snowflake. Make the calls, sell farxiga, stay employed! Fuck!
Sure, if we’d done what Bob Gilot told us to do, we’d all be great! You must be the dumbest m@ther f@cker at AZ, and that says a whole lot.

Sure, if we’d done what Bob Gilot told us to do, we’d all be great! You must be the dumbest m@ther f@cker at AZ, and that says a whole lot.
Is Gilot actually gone? If so, that would be a step in the right direction. Too bad there are miles to go to get even a semblance of a decent culture. Pharma’s bad; AZ is terrible. I wish everyone well.

Backdoor Bob gone Backdoor Bob Stays....who cares? If he goes another talking head takes his place...same sh*t different day. I've seen 50 Backdoor Bobs in my 20 year tenure with this company.

Backdoor Bob gone Backdoor Bob Stays....who cares? If he goes another talking head takes his place...same sh*t different day. I've seen 50 Backdoor Bobs in my 20 year tenure with this company.

LOL so so true. I've been around as long as you and totally agree with you. These so called "leaders" are cut from the same cloth. They think they lead they are actually laughed at and the butt of jokes. I can't blame them as they make significant coin going from company to company spouting their tired bull sh*t!!

LOL so so true. I've been around as long as you and totally agree with you. These so called "leaders" are cut from the same cloth. They think they lead they are actually laughed at and the butt of jokes. I can't blame them as they make significant coin going from company to company spouting their tired bull sh*t!!
They make decent cash, but you have to think at some point the realization that you have never done anything meaningful or significant in life hits them. I guess some people are satisfied which comfortable mediocrity. But then again, if you’re mediocre, why not at least aim for comfort? Bob was a useful idiot to the the higher-ups here. Now that he’s no longer useful…well, you get the picture.

Is Gilot actually gone? If so, that would be a step in the right direction. Too bad there are miles to go to get even a semblance of a decent culture. Pharma’s bad; AZ is terrible. I wish everyone well.
BDB is still here. I’m not sure where the info about his departure came from, but he’s still providing crappy, unethical guidance to the reps.

BDB is still here. I’m not sure where the info about his departure came from, but he’s still providing crappy, unethical guidance to the reps.
Backdoor Bob is finally going! My manager confirmed it. But what different does it make? He is gone and others will replace him. Another person to be careful of is Hartman! He's an empty vessel making a lot of noise. Have no idea what goes in there.......

Backdoor Bob is finally going! My manager confirmed it. But what different does it make? He is gone and others will replace him. Another person to be careful of is Hartman! He's an empty vessel making a lot of noise. Have no idea what goes in there.......
He’s still here. AZ needs him so people understand the importance of tracking Drs down, no matter the circumstance. Dropping a deuce, mourning at a funeral, coming out of surgery….none of that shit matters. You have to be creative and sell that drug! Oh yeah, and close hard. Back Door Bob is still here.