• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Why is Gilot still here?

I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about Back Door Bob here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place.

Watched the video and what a dusche....I once worked at AZ and there were managers in their 20's who got promoted simply because they had 1 good year. I wonder if this guy even carried a bag for more than 3 years. Sounds like AZ is still stuck on checking all the metric boxes instead of actually going out with strategies to SELL.....

Watched the video and what a dusche....I once worked at AZ and there were managers in their 20's who got promoted simply because they had 1 good year. I wonder if this guy even carried a bag for more than 3 years. Sounds like AZ is still stuck on checking all the metric boxes instead of actually going out with strategies to SELL.....
Our strategy is to hit the back door, so to speak, and to not let things like a little virus keep us from dipping our hands into the bucket of money that’s waiting for us in the office or the alley.

bob

Visitor here from Novo. Did you guys finally figure out what a douche B G is? We couldn’t believe you hired him in the first place. He must have thrown a load a crap out about how he was looking for something new and different, when the truth is we dumped him. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone down with him.

Visitor here from Novo. Did you guys finally figure out what a douche B G is? We couldn’t believe you hired him in the first place. He must have thrown a load a crap out about how he was looking for something new and different, when the truth is we dumped him. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone down with him.
Did you see this? Bet you Novo guys miss this talent!
https://youtu.be/-Xh_0HRwvu0

Visitor here from Novo. Did you guys finally figure out what a douche B G is? We couldn’t believe you hired him in the first place. He must have thrown a load a crap out about how he was looking for something new and different, when the truth is we dumped him. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone down with him.[/QUOTE

I’m still here, Novo bitches!!! Hah ha ha ha ha ha!!!! It’s time for more Back Door Bob. Get ready for some incredible leadership, ladies!!!

You mean he didn’t leave Novo because he figured out that as awesome as he is he figures they should double his salary? That’s what he told us.

This thread started with a simple but sincere question, and it’s interesting that the question came before yet another round of layoffs. The question, why would AZ allow someone in a senior role stay after something as egregious as directing sales people to put themselves, their customers, and families of both in danger by promoting AZ products in an unethical way, is even more poignant given that the senior, unethical person likely had say in who stayed and who was let go. AZ and our fellow Pharma companies will never have “cultural” credibility as long as this continues. He should have been fired a year an and a half ago when he showed really poor judgment and lack of concern for those for whom he was responsible.

This thread started with a simple but sincere question, and it’s interesting that the question came before yet another round of layoffs. The question, why would AZ allow someone in a senior role stay after something as egregious as directing sales people to put themselves, their customers, and families of both in danger by promoting AZ products in an unethical way, is even more poignant given that the senior, unethical person likely had say in who stayed and who was let go. AZ and our fellow Pharma companies will never have “cultural” credibility as long as this continues. He should have been fired a year an and a half ago when he showed really poor judgment and lack of concern for those for whom he was responsible.
People like this are protected. They make up the “deniability layer” that exists between the executives and the sales force. The “unethical behavior” as you call it is AZ’s desire, and the people who provide that direction are completely immune from prosecution.