Who wants to go to Vegas... Obesity call

Already selecting my wardrobe for the Vegas trip!! Great opportunity to network with HZ management team. I want to be more than a "rep". Will be in HQ position within 2 years!

The “data” is inconclusive as to
Whether the newest variant is “resistant” to the vaccines. Once it is mapped and understood, that variant will be added to the vaccines. Just like flu variants are added to annual flu vaccine. Relax and wait for the data is in….

The “data” is inconclusive as to
Whether the newest variant is “resistant” to the vaccines. Once it is mapped and understood, that variant will be added to the vaccines. Just like flu variants are added to annual flu vaccine. Relax and wait for the data is in….
Wait and see is prudent, I agree, but the risk the company is taking is unnecessary here. Also, the early data shows reinfection rate is higher, so it stands to reason that if natural immunity is less effective, that vaccine induced immunity would follow.

Who is taking bets on whether or not the company will address the new vaccine evading variant before our meeting?

You mean the one that we’re still unsure of whether or not the vaccine works, and the symptoms are described as mild? If you want to ‘follow the science’, then you should actually use science.

You mean the one that we’re still unsure of whether or not the vaccine works, and the symptoms are described as mild? If you want to ‘follow the science’, then you should actually use science.
Yes, unsure, so we should definitely have a huge, unnecessary meeting in Vegas right before the holidays when we are unsure.