Who wants to go to Vegas... Obesity call

Big Lie! We have fun at national meetings - - - meeting with colleagues, new folks, learning corporate strategy, etc. We are SALES REPS not office workers!! We should love going to meetings to learn, share, and have FUN! If y'all want to sit in your basement then you are in the wrong job!!
Shut up! You sound ignorant.

I have to agree with you here- am on the diabetes side but wish we were doing a meeting with you all ( and making your bonus :) ). Moving forward, I do like the idea of regional meetings with a virtual component for the national stuff, just makes more sense these days and we could all drive.
You are just stupid

You are just stupid

i'm not the person you're responding to but doing regional vs national live meetings sounds smart to me. we can just tune in to the marketing presentations on the live feed like we have done before. would be way cheaper, no airplanes, and maybe 2-3 nights in a hotel vs 5. Appears that is what is rolling out in 2022 from the sounds of things.

i'm not the person you're responding to but doing regional vs national live meetings sounds smart to me. we can just tune in to the marketing presentations on the live feed like we have done before. would be way cheaper, no airplanes, and maybe 2-3 nights in a hotel vs 5. Appears that is what is rolling out in 2022 from the sounds of things.
Just say NO to regionals. Assembling as an entire sales force at nationals is a great opportunity for networking, learning, and to be quite honest a mini-vacation! Let all the old reps stay at home and then lay their sorry arses off. YES to NSM!

Just say NO to regionals. Assembling as an entire sales force at nationals is a great opportunity for networking, learning, and to be quite honest a mini-vacation! Let all the old reps stay at home and then lay their sorry arses off. YES to NSM!

Someone trying to justify the existence of their role or entire department here?

Be ready to have to f’ng quarantine through the holidays after this meeting. Sending us all to Vegas is obnoxious in the first place, but the timing with the holidays right after is just plain ignorant. Even vaccinated, Covid is being spread. Yes people may not be as sick because we are vaccinated but we still have to avoid others if we get it. Thanks for ruining the Wegovy launch with your lack of preparation and for complicating everyone’s holidays because of your incompetence having to somehow justify your jobs. People first? I think not.

Your a BORING SHILL.
Be ready to have to f’ng quarantine through the holidays after this meeting. Sending us all to Vegas is obnoxious in the first place, but the timing with the holidays right after is just plain ignorant. Even vaccinated, Covid is being spread. Yes people may not be as sick because we are vaccinated but we still have to avoid others if we get it. Thanks for ruining the Wegovy launch with your lack of preparation and for complicating everyone’s holidays because of your incompetence having to somehow justify your jobs. People first? I think not.

This organization is laughable. And in 2023 everyone will sell it. Go figure

Couldn’t agree more. Someone will definitely get it at this meeting, too. We may all be vaccinated but we will be around thousands of others who aren’t. Novo is clueless.

OMG! Relax little snowflake.

You and me both!
Do we still have to have a negative test before arriving?

To all the married men going. Fly out day early and hit clubs up early. Don’t bring up any s acts to the strippers let them it bring up that way you can’t be arrested for entrapment. Trust me I was busted in 2014 in Atlanta.
See you at the rhino … sincerely Richie your favorite Regional .